Wow, I can't believe I didn't know about this board!!!

LuvTigger

DIS Veteran
I read the DIS EVERY day, and I just found this board today!!! I think this is the first time I saw the link on the CB, and I probably was just not observant enough to notice it on the entire list earlier. :rolleyes:

In any case, I'm glad I found WISH and I'll probably be here often! I've started a weight management program (I don't like the word "diet") on Oct. 9 and I've lost about 4 pounds so far. I probably could've lost more, but I have cheated a little!

To all those who've lost weight and inches, congratulations!

Just an FYI, LT. This board was a sub board of the Circle of Life board. It did not show up on the large, main menu of boards, but only if you went to either the Just for Fun sub section, or the C of L board itself.

Good luck on the diet. :wave:

Dan

Hello All!
This is my first time posting to the DIS boards although I been a "lerker" for quite some time.... I just have to say... I have NEVER seen so many "Happy Dieters"!
I'll be reading all your "hints" and suggestions so keep 'em coming! :D

Hi ItsallaboutTink! Welcome to the DIS, I'm so glad you found us :)

This is a great place to find encouragement and inspiration to stay healthy.

Welcome to the DIS and the WISH Board! We are more than just a 'diet board' or "weight" board. WISH stands for We're Inspired to Stay Healthy and deals with a lot of health issues. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter