• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow how things have changed.

The lack of mousekeeping has got to be lack of staffing. No daily mousekeeping is unacceptable. We've been staying in our camper at the campground but the comfort stations are cleaned daily.

We love returning from the parks to a refreshed room! Excited when we entered the room.

No excuses!! None at all!!!

Lack of housekeeping, huge thumbs down and inexcusable. Having to call to get trash removed. They can bring you sheets but you have to change the bed yourself.

Not only that but on my son’s school trip, one of his roommates got sick with fever and GI symptoms. Asked if they could in this situation, do a cleaning to sanitize the room since someone had been sick. Nope! That’s terrible.

They should shut down parts of hotels so they can provide an appropriate level service for their staffing.

I probably should've moved my statement about more guests feeling entitled to a new line and added that it was the parks where I've seen that. I totally agree with you on how you feel about your housekeeping experiences. To be charged $700 a night for a room and then receive such poor housekeeping service is unacceptable to me too.

I called out the good housekeeping for our BLT trip because it was pretty drastically different from the other resorts we've stayed at. I was just so excited to see some relatively happy housekeeping CM's that it really stood out to me.
That's great that BLT had good housekeeping. I'm hoping that going forward, all the resorts will. BTW, this didn't ruin our stay. We still had a great time if more expensive than usual. But after pandemic-deprivation, we were just happy to be at WDW.

The lack of mousekeeping has got to be lack of staffing. No daily mousekeeping is unacceptable. We've been staying in our camper at the campground but the comfort stations are cleaned daily.

We love returning from the parks to a refreshed room! Excited when we entered the room.

No excuses!! None at all!!!

They are definitely having staffing issues with mousekeeping and we need to let them know that. We moved rooms from a 1BR to a studio mid trip. BOTH rooms were not ready until after 5 - closer to 5:30/6. Mousekeeping is not sitting around watching TV. They are working as hard as they can. They just need more people.

It falls on us as guests to let them know they are failing on mousekeeping, so they can do something about it.

I don't mind housekeeping not making up the beds. But, we should at least get fresh towels and emptied trash service daily.

We recently stayed at Shades of Green. They will come and give full service--if you don't want it, just leave up your Do Not Disturb sign.

I probably should've moved my statement about more guests feeling entitled to a new line and added that it was the parks where I've seen that. I totally agree with you on how you feel about your housekeeping experiences. To be charged $700 a night for a room and then receive such poor housekeeping service is unacceptable to me too.

I called out the good housekeeping for our BLT trip because it was pretty drastically different from the other resorts we've stayed at. I was just so excited to see some relatively happy housekeeping CM's that it really stood out to me.

The Disney resort prices are nuts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter