WOW, did I see correctly, Points 2010

disneymiss

Mouseketeer
Did my eyes see the chart wrong???:confused3

Did points go up that much, VWL for Dec. first two week seems to be 5 points more for Sun - Thru

put it looks like OKW went up to the point it is about as much as VWL??
for in April....

my poor 125 points will not even make two trips for days from sun - thurs...:scared1:

am I right??:eek:

There was a point re-allocation for 2010, generally weekday point requirements increased, weekend decreased. OKW had a full re-allocation in 1996, as well as 2010. BWV had a re-allocation while in early sales to create the standard/preferred view categories.

We are in a similar situation with our OKW points. In trying to compare apples to apple and oranges we discovered our spring/summer trip, which is usually 12 days with one weekend, will be an additional 14 points or the cost of one night in a studio and our Xmas trip will be an additional 1 point. The one point is not a big deal. However this will mean one less day for us onsite in spring/early summer.

We did send a note to DVC via the contact link on DVCmember.com. We received a nice note then a follow-up phone call from DVC. The cast member indicated that he wanted to make sure that he relayed my concerns accurately to the leadership at member services. He indicated that they respond to every contact they receive.

We like to go to OKW in a studio in September or October and that is 3 points cheaper per week.

Corinna

We've been limiting the US discussion of the 2010 reallocation to this thread, over on the regular DVC Mousecellaneous Board. Since the issues are likely quite similar for everyone, no matter their country of origin, you may get more info and updates in that thread. :)

I'll leave this thread open, that way if there are any UK specific issues, you can discuss them here.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter