WOW! BWV standard studio available July 27 to July 5.

biochemgirl

DIS Veteran
Staycation anyone?

We're keeping our dates and now I keep checking to see what's available. I moved to OKW to save points but also because it's a great place to relax. It's a big plus for us that the rooms are recently updated and the studio has two full beds. But I love BWV <3 It's so tempting! I just wish I knew how much dining was going to be open.

I just see that the hours for the Boardwalk are 6:30am to 2 am. Not seeing specifics.

Hmm...with the parks closed, what's best, BWV or OKW?

It's probably already a moot question unless you've already booked it. Lots of people looking to book most anything just to use points.

We had an OKW reservation and just switched over to BCV. Hoping that great pool is open because we truly do love OKW (AKV is our home resort)! OKW just has such a relaxing vibe!

We just booked a standard studio at BW! I only had 60 points i could use so 4 nights were 56. I wonder if the Swan and Dolphin will be opening up earlier. Maybe some more dining options there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter