WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

We have to buy our cat a new cat tree everytime we get home from a long trip. Its like our punishment. She will not use the old one. We buy her a new one and its like her best friend.

We have to buy our cat a new cat tree everytime we get home from a long trip. Its like our punishment. She will not use the old one. We buy her a new one and its like her best friend.

That's so funny!!:laughing: She is so smart!! paw: Mine love their cat trees! With my bunch, they get worn out fast!! Have to buy a couple more soon. And mine are big, so I have to find ones that have larger perches!!

Thanks so much for reading along!:)

The next day after arrival- Friday- was a relaxing day! We slept in a little. Joe and I headed over to The Studios for a special meet with @ckmiles.:) So nice to meet her! We chatted for a bit before she and DH had to pack up to head home later that day! It was very nice of her to take out some time to meet up on a busy travel day!

We took some time for some pictures: Love having the Universal photo package!

1876266_107146123.jpg

A special hello to all reading along here!

1876266_107146146.jpg

One of our favorite childhood shows= Scooby Doo!! I remember watching the show with my sister as a kid! Joe loved it, too!!

thumbnail_IMG_2816.jpg

Would love to drive a Mystery Machine!! Hey, I do drive a minivan! Just needs a little paint job!

thumbnail_IMG_2817.jpg

The gang was out!! :woohoo:

When I see them, I always think of the phrase " And I would have gotten away with it, too if it weren't for you meddling kids."

My most favorite Scooby Doo episodes were the ones where they had guest stars - like Sonny & Cher , The Addams Family, The Harlem Globetrotters! :thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2843.jpg

Saw a very famous lady! So glamorous!

Her hair and makeup were perfect- me, not so much! My hair was dying a quick death in the humidity while my makeup felt like it was melting off! :laughing:

thumbnail_IMG_1521.jpg

Spongebob and his gang were out dancing around!

thumbnail_IMG_2819.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2825.jpg

No this isn't a HHN picture! I was trying to get a close up of Patrick and didn't realize this guy was so close! :laughing:

thumbnail_IMG_2820.jpg

Chucky's not so bad in the daylight!

thumbnail_IMG_2814.jpg

No ghouls jumping out yet, so safe for me to get some pictures!

thumbnail_IMG_2829.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2835.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2836.jpg

Ok, we're melting! This is where staying onsite is so nice! HRH is about a five minute walk back. :thumbsup2

We headed back to meet up with Troy for lunch!:) And the nice benefit of an AP- no rushing around to rides! We did a little over an hour in the park; one ride; some character meets and pictures and we're good for the day!!

The walk back is so pleasant- and short!!

thumbnail_IMG_2807.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2805.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2801.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2798.jpg

Last edited:
I love the meets!
Scooby-I remember those episodes! and one year my middle went as Daphne-her dress looked exactly like that one, and had the pink extender things to look like boots, the scarf and a red wig too! In fact I think I saw the costume at bottom of one of halloween bins...

Nice to get a meetup!

I love the meets!
Scooby-I remember those episodes! and one year my middle went as Daphne-her dress looked exactly like that one, and had the pink extender things to look like boots, the scarf and a red wig too! In fact I think I saw the costume at bottom of one of halloween bins...

Nice to get a meetup!

The Scooby Doo gang was absolutely wonderful!! They spent a few minutes chatting with us! The original shows were the best. I've seen the newer ones- just not the same charm.

What a great Halloween costume for DD!:thumbsup2

Was very nice to meet another DISer!:goodvibes

We had lunch at The Kitchen. We really love it there. Nice menu, great service, and a quiet spot midday!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2261.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2977.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2978.jpg

Reactions: DLo
I had the Chinese Crispy Chicken Salad. I'm also including a picture of my unsweetened iced tea. They do ask if you would like a straw and if so they happily provide one. They are paper straws! They were perfectly fine AND environmentally friendly!:thumbsup2

thumbnail_IMG_2871.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2863.jpg

Joe had the "Philly Style" Black Angus steak sandwich:

thumbnail_IMG_2872.jpg

And Troy went for his favorite- Mac & Cheese! They make a wonderful Mac & Cheese!

thumbnail_IMG_2873.jpg

The Hard Rock hotel is like a museum. Every where you look, there are pictures and memorabilia from the best in the music industry!
The restaurant has so many interesting items on display to check out!

thumbnail_IMG_2864.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2865.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2867.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2868.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2870.jpg

After lunch, we walked around the hotel and stopped to talk to a lot of the staff that we know! So nice to see so many familiar and friendly faces! They truly ARE extended family!:)

Such a lovely place!

thumbnail_IMG_2952.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2954.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2946.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter