Would you want the financial status you had at 25 years old back?

Nope! Granted 25 for me was less than 5 years ago, but my husband and I have made major strides since then financially

Well 25 years ago I did not own anything other than a car and had few debts, so sure.

Everyone seems to be commenting "25 years ago". I read it as when you were 25 years old.

I was getting married and starting life. Now I'm divorced and just started life over again recently. So I'm in the exact same boat except I was able to buy a home back then and can't now. Things were way cheaper and I had money left over from my just started working recently paycheck vs. the been working 28 years paycheck (still at the same employer) today and bills.

Finally paid the last of my student loans in September. I’m finally accumulating $$. As long as I keep up the hustle, I’m good. I might buy something bigger than a manipedi soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter