Would you upgrade from NPB to HNY if..

jesuslovesyou

Mouseketeer
The pool in the HNY was closed.

Just having a look at prices and it will only cost us £90 to upgrade from NPB to the HNY.
We have always wanted to try the New York and the upgrade price is a bargin I think !
One draw back though, The pool is closed at the New York with our dates (6-10 dec)
The plus side is you have the ice scatting outside.
Do you think the dates of the pool closure will change at all?

Cant change our dates as the Eurostar is already booked.

What would everyone else do ? :confused3

Laighton

for 90 pounds i would. i would love to stay at the hny and i dont swim so the pool wouldnt be important to me.

That sounds like a good price to upgrade especially as its so much closer to the parks and the breakfast is better - you get hot food as well

Anyone can use the skating rink though and there is a charge for this

As has been said here already - if you feel you need the pool, then don't upgrade as you can't use the pool from another hotel.

On the other hand, if you don't think you'll use the pool then I definitely think it's worth the upgrade - the breakfast is much better, the hotel is a little closer and I also think it's generally a nicer hotel. It's also a smaller hotel which means it should be a little quieter.

It depends totally on how important the pool is to you.
We've never found time for swimming and it's not something I think about when deciding which hotel, if you've always wanted to try the HNY, go for it. :goodvibes

It depends totally on how important the pool is to you.
We've never found time for swimming and it's not something I think about when deciding which hotel, if you've always wanted to try the HNY, go for it. :goodvibes

My thoughts exactly....would never find the time to use a pool!!

If the pool isnt that important to you then yes, go for it!

I would :thumbsup2

I've heard that the pool is freezing in the winter - so you probably wouldn't use it anyway.

Yes i would go for it aswell!:thumbsup2 im a big fan of ice skating (even though i cant do it that well:rotfl:) It does look lovely with the ice rink there! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter