Would you tent camp the 1st week of June?

leagirl12

DIS Veteran
We are planning our first trip to the Fort for next April. I am so excited to check it out! We are planning to purchase annual passes and return to WDW with another family. Our friends are on a limited budget and we offered to pay for a place to stay for all of us. We would have to do this anyway and we won't have to buy tickets like they will. Anyway....I just figured we would get a condo off site. Off-site...:scared1:...I know! But it is what we can afford for all of us. It will be a first for us.

Yesterday I got to thinking about camping and wondering if we could do that. They love to camp like we do and this would give them the opportunity to stay on-site. This will be their first trip to WDW with all of their boys (they have 3, ages 8, 5, 4 mos).

What do you think? Could we tent camp that time of year or would we be better off to stay off-site. I can't remember what the temps are like in FL then. Thanks for any and all help!

Off site or on site,,if your friends are strapped for money,,the hassles and headaches could put a damper on YOUR vacation and cost you more $ (towards them) than you expect , :confused3

That being said ,,It's FL.,, it's always hot, cept during winter months.
But I do think that they would love stay'n at the Fort, specially the boys, :thumbsup2. At least if I was a young'n again , that'd be my pic.
If you have any down time, theres always something to do at the Fort.

Off site or on site,,if your friends are strapped for money,,the hassles and headaches could put a damper on YOUR vacation and cost you more $ (towards them) than you expect , :confused3

I agree with Frank! My DS/DIL did this for his best friend/wife. They didn't speak to each other for MONTHS afterwards. Said that the other couple put such a damper on things that it tied them down. Not saying this will happen to you, just want you to think about it ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter