Would you stay at Coronado Springs?

Ok this is gonna seem nuts but I had a dream last night that i met you on my next trip and now you say you're going in July which is when im.goingvas well. Of course I have no clue what you look like but I walked up and asked if you were this person on disboards and you said yes lol.

That is too funny!!!:rotfl2:

If you see 2 50-something blondes with glasses that (we have been told many times) look enough alike to be twins, that will be me and my sis. Say hi!!!:wave:

We absolutely love CSR and would stay again! It is a BEAUTIFUL hotel. I'm sure we were there during many conferences and didn't know it, it felt like a family oriented hotel to us. We spent a lot of time at the hotel and at the pool as well.

I am staying at CSR this late February into early March. I wanted to stay at Poly, but it would be over $1,000 more for what's available for my dates. Do you think it's worth it?

Thank you so much for your reply. Is it just the views that make 4 and 5 standard? Any suggestions as to which one? I would love a corner room if possible for the extra light

I stayed at Casitas 4 and really liked it because it was close to the first bus stop and had it's own smaller pool.

The only difference between standard and preferred is that the 3 preferred buildings are closest to El Centro where the lobby/restaurants are.

We stayed in a preferred room at CSR for 10 days back in October and loved it. It was our second stay there, and would definitely return. We've also stayed at POR three times, but decided after our October visit that we prefer CSR. We've stayed at CBR once but it was a few years ago. Didn't care for it at the time, but with the recent refurb and bus changes, I'd be willing to try it again.

OP, to your point about the conference attendees, that's the one drawback of the resort for me. Its not big enough of a deal for us to stay elsewhere, but it is a distinction worth mentioning. During both of our stays there, conference attendees were abound, working on laptops and taking calls in public areas. While they were not noisy or problematic, it did burst my Disney bubble a bit because I also travel for work and it very much reminded me of one of my own work trips. We also noticed the attendees crowded the Disney Springs buses in the evening, and also crowded the indoor and outdoor bars and tables around the lagoon. We returned to the resort around 1am one night and the bar by the lagoon was still very lively and there was lots of garbage on the tables nearby.

I stayed at Casitas 4 and really liked it because it was close to the first bus stop and had it's own smaller pool.

The only difference between standard and preferred is that the 3 preferred buildings are closest to El Centro where the lobby/restaurants are.
This :-)

butternut-
I would just add that www.touringplans.com has a tool that lets you see how the buildings sit around Lago Dorado and which rooms in each building are "standard ." It may not be perfectly accurate....but you can see how the corner rooms sit versus the surroundings.

I have a standard room for the end of February. Where should I request a room? Two adults looking for somewhere quiet near a pool. Thanks so much.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter