Would you ride this?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Introducing...the Roll "A' Coaster!

Roll_A_Coaster_art1.jpg

Here's how Screamscape.com describes it....

Interactive Rides unveiled their latest creation today... the Roll “A” Coaster. This new thriller is a fully programmable ride that uses an Inverted style coaster car on a spinning oval of track that looks almost like a Zipper flat ride. The ride can come with either an 8 seat or 16 seat car and can be anywhere from 90 to 200 feet in height, rolling anywhere from 30 to 60 mph. The Roll “A” Coaster offers a lot of thrill for a small footprint plus a low cost that can range from $1 to 3 million depending on size and features wanted. The most expensive versions will feature side by side independent tracks. The artwork is a good taste of what is to come, but I can’t wait to see what a finished version will look like.

Would you ride it? :smooth:

all i see is the red x too. but i bet my ds would ride it:p

Right click on the X and go to Properties. Copy out the link and paste it in a browser.

I would be hesitant, but I guess I'd have to try it. Looks like they need a DEEP pool to catch all the protein spillage.

Ted

I'd probaby be scared to death, but I'd at least have to try it! :teeth: Looks kinda cool.

thanks for the link, yep my ds would ride it. i would not.

I'm still not clear on how it works. I can see where the seats go around, but does the entire thing move too?:confused:

ooooooooooh!!!! that looks like sooooo much fun!!!!

Originally posted by Krisu
I'm still not clear on how it works. I can see where the seats go around, but does the entire thing move too?:confused:

That is what it looks like to me. The seats go around the oval, while the oval spins.

The motion does not seem "exciting", but it sure would churn a stomach or two.

Ted

I'll ride anything once!!
And looks good!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter