Would you rather??????????????

RockStar

Mouseketeer
Would you rather...............

[This message was edited by FLUBBER on 02-19-01 at 11:57 AM.]

I WOULD GO TO MGM, IT IS THE BEST!!!!!!

home_main_anim.gif

game_title_dance_anim.gif

I love Magic Kingdom... I'm not exactly sure why. but I also like MGM cuz my fave ride is Rockin' Rollercoaster!

calendar2b.gif

can't decide!! i like Epcot for the great countries, MGM for Rock'n'Roller Coaster, and Magic Kingdom for 'all the mountains'! I also love Animal Kingdom for Kali River Rapids!! THIS DECISION IS TOO HARD!!!!! :eek:

<marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate"><font color=red><font face="Comic Sans MS"><font size=4> Por favor montegan se alejardo de las puertas!!!!!</marquee></font>- <font size=4 color="blue"><font face="Comic Sans MS">the monorail at WDW- the BEST saying!</font>

<font size=4 color="#FF0066"><font face="Comic Sans MS">~AFgirl</font></font>

<font size=4 color="#FF9900"><font face="Comic Sans MS">NEXT TRIP!! Spring Break 2001- BWI and 3-day Wonder</font></font></font

I would go to the Magic Kingdom. It's the best park!

plutologo.gif
wdwlogo.gif
<marquee>The DIS is the best!</marquee><marquee direction="right">Save The Carousel Of Progress!</marquee>
<font color=blue>'88,'90,'92,'94,'96,'97 - Offsite</font>
<font color=red>1999 - Yacht Club</font>
<font color=purple> 2000 - Contemporary</font>
<font color=green>2001 - Polynesian</font>

Well, if I was at WDW then I would choose MGM. If I was at home and I coudl go anywhere I would go to MK because more of the Disney magic is there than any other park.

Disney vacations-
3/96-DxL(8 days) 9/97-WL(9 days)
9/98-FWC(9 days)9/99-WL(9 days)
6/00-PO/CR(16 days!!!)
12/00-DL(1st time!!) Fairfield Inn(3 days)
Upcoming trips-
6/02 WDW!
REMEMBER-It all started with a mouse!!!
tvmickey.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter