• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would you ever work at WDW?????

I am very good at drawing Disney characters so I would like to be the person who teaches you how to do it at Hollywood Studios!pluto:::MinnieMo::MickeyMopooh::stitch::donald: Anyone else?

I would love to work at Disney! One of my options for college at the moment is to study architectural engineering, in which case I would pursue a career as an Imagineer.

I'm going to be a junior this year so college is coming up fast. I have a few choices for what I want to do after high school. I love kids and interacting with them so a Disney World character has always been an option ( I think because I'm 4'11 with blond hair I could qualify as Tinkerbell or Alice. I could also be a short, face covered, character such as Minnie) but I also was thinking about a Headstart teacher (or Pre-K, whatever people consider it :D). I also think that an X-ray tech at a childrens' hospital might be nice. I am not too sure yet.

What do you guys think??? <3 :banana:

I do and I love it! It is a LOT more work than many would think, though!

I don't know if I'd want to work there. In one sense it'd be fun...and I wouldn't mind a discount...but I wonder if being there everyday and experiencing all the less than magical people and things that can happen there might take away from the special-ness of the whole place for me?

I'm so glad I found this thread!!! My dream has always been to work at Disney! I've been researching about the college program and I'm gonna be a senior this year so I'm hoping my dreams come true and I could do the college program! :) my dream has been to be Cinderella and all of my friends think I'm crazy for wanting to do that but they could all see me as her! I love working with little kids and I LOVE disney world so much!!!! And all the staff seem so easy to get along with! Seems like the perfect job to me:)

I would love to. I think being a waitress would be great. However there's no way I'm working in the Rose and Crown Pub and Dining Room, that is my least favourite restaurant in WDW! I'd just love to hear more about people, meet lots of Americans, and talk about where I'm from too!

I still think, when I go to WDW I feel like I'm in a Hollywood movie because of all the awesome accents :)

I had always thought I wanted to, but this thread has made me decide I want to! :) But only in the winter, I can't take the summer heat there. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter