~Would You Do Anything About This?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I think it was the cutest thing I had ever seen! I looked out my window last night, and I see this cat sitting in the corner of drive-way.

all of a sudden I see this tiny little kitty running and jumping on the mom cat.

Then, I see another, and another!! they were rolling and playing.

It was just TO CUTE for words.
the only problem is I am right near the highway. I do know these kittens and mom cat are strays! I am not going to take them in, this I can not do.

but I am conserned for there safety!!!!! they are playing IN a huge parking lot, near Rt. 128.
Is there anything to do about this? or just ignore it, and hope they will be ok?

I have a long history of taking care of strays and a very soft heart - so yes, I would do something. Even tho we have no pets now (DH is allergic - long story short, I fell in love before I knew!) I would still take them in for safety and then find homes for all of them.

:)

make a place for them in your backyard and do what ya can to give them away

Maybe contact the humane society in your area and let them know. Until then, put a bowl full of food out for them so they have something to eat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter