Would you consider sharing a campsite?

Would you share an RV or campsite?

• Yes, sharing a site or RV would work for me

• No, I would never share my space

• It depends on who it was sharing my site

• Only if we get to use Cousin Eddie's RV

Results are only viewable after voting.
We have shared with my step daughter ok she comes with us a lot, her husband, hated that hate him. Our best friends always come with us to the fort on New Years and we get along fine, this past New Years they stayed and another friend came and stayed with us in the RV, it was a little tight but we got along fine. Another couple stayed on our site, so there were 7 of us, I don't mind except sometimes I feel like its not a vacation. We had one couple stay with us a few weeks ago that we are not that close with that was a little strange since things are close and you can't be modest. This weekend my DM is coming with us to Crystal River, some times that can be hard because she has a hard time getting in and out of the RV.

I voted to share, but as long as they have their own stuff. Our RV gets cramped quick. It was made for a retired couple and adding that DS and all his crap makes for one crowded RV.

If they had their own tent, then yes, I would be happy to share. There are comfort stations and such so I don't think it would be a problem at all.

We are planning to share our site with my Bestfriend his wife and 1yr ols son. We (Me, DW, DS3) will be in our TT, they have a tent. But wetold them they could sleep in the TT. It is small so it will be crowded to all hang out in, but I think we can all sleep in there ok. if not they still have there tent. wish us luck. But it does make the trip more affordable.

So tell me... with the new Premium sites with the mondo pads... you think we can fit two popups in tandem on it? Now, I could definitely do that with another family. Probably against the rules though, whaddaya think?

I would share. I have such a small tent, and small family that there would be lots of room left over for others. I just think everyone would have to agree that we are not "going on vacation" together, just happen to be sharing one site. If it were extended family, or close friends, that would be a different story.

I offered to share with some friends this year they could not go. I took my father inlaw to a race once the worst part is he tried to help set up and I have a routine, after that it was great.

We've traveled with friends and family many many times. For the most part, it works out great! We have 3 long weekend trips planned already this summer, each with different friends. At Christmastime, we're going to Disney with family. Having said this....sometimes you just need to get away with your own spouse and kids and not have the extra impact of others. On our Disney trip at Christmas, we have a week with family...and then a week on our own to recoop!

So tell me... with the new Premium sites with the mondo pads... you think we can fit two popups in tandem on it? Now, I could definitely do that with another family. Probably against the rules though, whaddaya think?

Nope, two camping vehicles not allowed. Some folks have even been told they can't have a travel trailer and a vehicle with a truck camper.

We are sharing our site with my hubby's siblings....we are taking a pop-up for Aaron, I and our son Carter (23 months) and taking a tent for my in-laws...sis-inlaw will be 16 and broinlaw will be 15...they have never been to disney or a vacay period...so they are so excited...plus they are so good with my son...so its a bonus for us...babysitters and fun!

I voted Yes, I would share. We've done this twice in OH.

The first time was w/ friends (and they didn't have their tent w/ them, long story). But they were so good w/ Ben --staying up w/ him the first night-- & our tent slept 8, so we did fine.

The second we took my niece w/ us, so she helped out w/ Ben then too.

This trip this w/e, a friend of mine from work & her family are going to come & stay w/ us on Saturday night, so we'll be sharing then.

Maybe we could share w/ someone on July 4th?? As long as you don't mind us yelling at our boys. Although, they tend to be very well behaved for camping trips, go figure. It's just a home we have problems w/ them.:lmao:

I voted yes. As a matter of fact, I'd love to be able to share my site with another for my upcoming trip, but cannot find anyone. Nobody I know "in real life" is a camper -- kinda sucks!

well, we have traveled with family. we drove down to the fort this past october together. it was 5 adults, 3 bichons, and 1 cat. in our gmc crew cab, with a truck camper and pulling bil/sis pop up.. it went good. we split the fuel each time we filled up. when we got to the fort we each had our own site..

and on the way down they got a hotel room while we slept in our camper in the lot... we stretched whenever we could and just took our time on the drive.

142256set_go.JPG

We have shared our TT with another couple several times. Don't think it would be too much fun now, with their divorce and the restraining orders and all.

We have shared our TT with another couple several times. Don't think it would be too much fun now, with their divorce and the restraining orders and all.

heheheee......Dont need any cable tv when ya got that kinda drama to watch, do ya????:happytv:

well, we have traveled with family. we drove down to the fort this past october together. it was 5 adults, 3 bichons, and 1 cat. in our gmc crew cab, with a truck camper and pulling bil/sis pop up.. it went good. we split the fuel each time we filled up. when we got to the fort we each had our own site.

That looks like a great idea. Too bad they had to get a hotel and ya'll not getting a campsite for the night. I think until things get better with fuel you're going to see some more people doing what you guys did.

That looks like a great idea. Too bad they had to get a hotel and ya'll not getting a campsite for the night. I think until things get better with fuel you're going to see some more people doing what you guys did.

Not to get OT but do you really thank fuel is going to get any better? So we can go to FW by ourselves there back OT :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter