would this work?

ampc3

DIS Veteran
I can't seem to find the info anymore on how many the cabins sleeps?

We are a total party of 7, but part of this number is twins that are infants....

I thought I did see somewhere that it slept 6 but most of the numbers then also allow for an extra guest being an infant? Does anyone know for sure? would this work for us??
TIA

Yes the cabins sleeep 6 and all WDW accomidations allow an ad on of 1 under 3

bookwormde

Sounds like you're safe for now. But you'll eventually have to start staying in the villas when they get older.

Yes, it will work. The bedroom has a double (queen?) bed, plus twin bunkbeds, and the living room has a Murphy double bed and a sofa. It would be a tiny bit uncomfy for 7 adults (but doable) but with kids in the mix it'll be fine. Enjoy!

Thanks so much! I know our future is either 2 rooms or a villa, but the villas seem super $$$ and money is very much a factor in it all..

Just wanted to make sure before I started looking into this , it would even work (don't want to break any fire codes..lol)

You may love the Fort so much that you'll end up buying your own RV...and then sleeping capacity is up to you! Or, you could always rent one for a future trip to try that out.

The Fort can be quite addictive.

Our dear friends who have 5 adopted children, ages 3 to 8,
have stayed in the cabins with no problem. They LOVED it.

Have fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter