Would this work???

Mickey_Maniac

I'm a Maniac, so what???
We are going to WDW 8/18-8/27. Our first 7 nights we are staying at BCV on DVC points so we are purchasing the DDP through DVC. Our last two nights, we are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. We are already AP holders. Would this make us eligible for the free DDP for the last 2 nights? If not, could we purchase a 1 day park ticket for our DD9 and would that make us eligible?

I'm not trying to cheat the system, but if either of these would work, it could be to our advantage to do it.

Thanks...

MM

Mickey_Maniac said:
We are going to WDW 8/18-8/27. Our first 7 nights we are staying at BCV on DVC points so we are purchasing the DDP through DVC. Our last two nights, we are staying at the Fort Wilderness Cabins. We are already AP holders. Would this make us eligible for the free DDP for the last 2 nights? If not, could we purchase a 1 day park ticket for our DD9 and would that make us eligible?

I'm not trying to cheat the system, but if either of these would work, it could be to our advantage to do it.

Thanks...

MM

Everyone in the room would have to purchase a one day ticket.

There is a minimum of 3 nights for the free dining package.

Sorry.

The good news is that you will have use of your DDP on your "check out" day from BWV. We are doing 8 nights on DVC, but they are really 9 full days as we arrive at 9 am and fly out at 7 pm. We'll stretch our credits to cover the extra day.

After 7 days on the plan, you won't want to be eating a lot the last 2 days (hee hee).

I did find that out so at least we will only have one day that we will have to pay OOP. Thats gonna help, specially with the air fares this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter