Would someone be willing?

my3princes

<font color=red>Looking for a milestone to claim<b
To take pictures of sites on the 100 loop? We are requesting the 100 loop as we have 2 children that require wheelchairs for the parks (they have endurance issues due to foot and ankle problems). We've stayed in the 100 loop in the past and know that it is most convenient for the the buses and the marina. We will have 2 campers for 11 of us. One site will have a 30 ft TT, dining canopy as well as the bikes and wheelchairs and new Tundra. We also have loads of 4th of July decorations that we want to display, but have no idea which site might work best for our setup. The other is a 5th wheel and they will bring nothing additional :sad2: so they can go anywhere:o nearby. I took pictures in October, but my computer crashed and I lost those photos. I want to fax a request for specific sites before we go. I know that it is not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot.

TIA

Keep in mind that the busses used to be divided between outpost and settlement but now, I think all of the park busses ( MK,EPCOT, Downtown Disney and Disney Studios ) Leave from the Front. I know that it changed, just not exactly how. I say this because the 100 loop will no longer be next to the bus stop to get some places. for some reason, I don't think they have a MK bus anymore. Like I said, I know there have been changes but, I would wait for someone else that knows what they are. Remember that 100-300seem to be the "tightest" loops.Sorry if I come across as a downer but, better to find these things out now instead of when you get there. Then again, maybe the won't be contributing factors to your request..

Keep in mind that the busses used to be divided between outpost and settlement but now, I think all of the park busses ( MK,EPCOT, Downtown Disney and Disney Studios ) Leave from the Front. I know that it changed, just not exactly how. I say this because the 100 loop will no longer be next to the bus stop to get some places. for some reason, I don't think they have a MK bus anymore. Like I said, I know there have been changes but, I would wait for someone else that knows what they are. Remember that 100-300seem to be the "tightest" loops.Sorry if I come across as a downer but, better to find these things out now instead of when you get there. Then again, maybe the won't be contributing factors to your request..

I knew that already. The convenience is that it doesn't matter which color internal bus you take they all lead back to the Settlement. When we stayed in the 100 loop on past trips we were towing our 30 ft TT with a 30 ft bus and we fit on the site fine. I can't for the life of me remember which site, but it worked. We find the 100 loop easy walking distance to the Meadows Area too. We will have bikes and a golf cart for part of the stay. When we need the wheelchairs we will need to walk or take the busses. Not a downer at all.

I would be glad to do it but I think my trip may cutting it a little close to yours. You mentioned 4th of July decorations and we get there on 06/15 and leave on 06/22. We don't get home until 06/29 though because we will be staying on Tybee Island and Cherry Hill on the way home. The closer the trip gets the more I wish we had just booked the whole thing at FW. If these dates will work for you let me know and I'll take some pics for ya.

To take pictures of sites on the 100 loop? We are requesting the 100 loop as we have 2 children that require wheelchairs for the parks (they have endurance issues due to foot and ankle problems). We've stayed in the 100 loop in the past and know that it is most convenient for the the buses and the marina. We will have 2 campers for 11 of us. One site will have a 30 ft TT, dining canopy as well as the bikes and wheelchairs and new Tundra. We also have loads of 4th of July decorations that we want to display, but have no idea which site might work best for our setup. The other is a 5th wheel and they will bring nothing additional :sad2: so they can go anywhere:o nearby. I took pictures in October, but my computer crashed and I lost those photos. I want to fax a request for specific sites before we go. I know that it is not guaranteed, but it's worth a shot.

TIA

I'm sure I'll be able to take some Memorial weekend..

I would be glad to do it but I think my trip may cutting it a little close to yours. You mentioned 4th of July decorations and we get there on 06/15 and leave on 06/22. We don't get home until 06/29 though because we will be staying on Tybee Island and Cherry Hill on the way home. The closer the trip gets the more I wish we had just booked the whole thing at FW. If these dates will work for you let me know and I'll take some pics for ya.

We check in on the 28th. We'd still love to see all your pictures though. And a trip report:goodvibes

I'm sure I'll be able to take some Memorial weekend..

That would be awesome. Thank you so much

TIA
The problem with requesting a specific site(especially around a holiday) is that the site assigners won't know why you want that site. If the site is available GREAT, if not, they really don't know what about that site made it the one you wanted, so they don't know what site might also fit your needs.

Your best bet is to request the things that make a site work for you, rather than a specific site. Something like, 100 loop near walkway to marina. When you made your ressie they shoud have asked about the size of your TT so the can give a site that will work based on size and number of slides. If they didn't ask for size and slides call back and give them that info(and if you fudge the size of your TT by 5 ft or so who will know).

TIA

Did you sign up for the Grand Gathering for the 4th? You don't have to be in our loop because of your special needs, but it can let us know that you are one of us!

The problem with requesting a specific site(especially around a holiday) is that the site assigners won't know why you want that site. If the site is available GREAT, if not, they really don't know what about that site made it the one you wanted, so they don't know what site might also fit your needs.

Your best bet is to request the things that make a site work for you, rather than a specific site. Something like, 100 loop near walkway to marina. When you made your ressie they shoud have asked about the size of your TT so the can give a site that will work based on size and number of slides. If they didn't ask for size and slides call back and give them that info(and if you fudge the size of your TT by 5 ft or so who will know).

We booked on DVC points so I'm not sure if they asked trailer size :confused3 I'll have to double check that. I plan to mention our needs, but might "suggest" a few sites that would work

Did you sign up for the Grand Gathering for the 4th? You don't have to be in our loop because of your special needs, but it can let us know that you are one of us!

I haven't. Is it possible to be part of 2 grand gatherings? Our party is 11 so we have a grand gathering set up for that. If we can list a second I would gladly do so.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter