~Would Like Non-Disney Vacation Destination Suggestions!!~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
this will be a girls only trip....looking to relax and have some fun in the sun!!!! Have never been to any Islands but Bermuda.....we are looking to go last week on March into April!! thinking like Aruba....or some nice island!
thanxs :sunny:

How about Cozumel or Puerta Villarta? We stopped at Cozumel on our cruise and I enjoyed the little bit we saw (we went to Tulum for the day) and I've heard people really enjoy PV.

Cancun, Aruba

do you have a budget?? and what are you looking for?? relax or --spring break atmosphere??

Another place I thought of was the Riveria Mexico or Costa Maya (which is right in that are from Cozumel to Cancun).

well, my friend Val is turning 50....and we have no budget really, we will find somewhere and then take it from there. looking for beach....relax....drink margiritas. get some sun. talked about a cruise, but think less money flying somewhere.

thinking like Aruba, St. Thomas, Martin...shen is a world traveler, flying is no problem...but not into the spring break thing....this time

Ny IBEROSTAR all inclusive resort. We stayed at Quetzal in PLaya Del Carmen and had a wonderul time, just R&R.

Gymbomom said:
Ny IBEROSTAR all inclusive resort. We stayed at Quetzal in PLaya Del Carmen and had a wonderul time, just R&R.

Just five minutes ago my neighbor gave me a brochure on this place. We were thinking of going in April and taking the kids. Can you give more details?

Atlantis???? at the Bahama's--everyone I know that has been has loved it there. Hawaii??

How about the British Virgin Islands?? They're absolutely beautiful and you can find resorts at every price level. Warm water, great snorkeling, sailing, etc. We especially like The Bitter End Yacht Club on Virgin Gorda. Away from it all but plenty of activities are available. Great dining room, too.

http://www.beyc.com/

We've also stayed at the Sugar Mill on Tortola which is smaller than the Bitter End and wonderful, too. The owners/chefs are contributors to Bon Appetit magazine.

http://www.sugarmillhotel.com/

If I wasn't celebrating my 50th birthday at WDW in November, I would definitely go to the BVI!

ps: Having been to the Cayman Islands a couple of times, we like the BVI better. More laid back, less "touristy" stuff, fewer cruise ships stopping by.

Another vote for Cancun! It's cheap, beautiful and you can do an all inclusive where all of your food and drinks are taken care of. They have great water sports and snorkeling with a beautiful white sand beach! We went and for 2 of us with airfare and the hotel for a week it was $1200.00. We had a great time.

St. Thomas or St. John are another idea! Great places to stay there as well. The Caymans are beautiful but pretty expensive and pretty touristy in my opinion!!!

Heidi

The Cayman Islands or perhaps Sunset Beach Resort in Montego Bay Jamaica.. Its a great all inclusive resort.. 3 pools .. one of them is a swimup bar, hottub, 3 beaches, pool tables, paddle boats, kayaks, food and drinks included...

St. Lucia -- it's ideal. Either Ladera or the Jalousie Hilton.

Puerto Rico -- the Wyndham Las Casitas there is divine.

If you don't need beach, maybe Palm Springs or Scottsdale? My absolute ideal resort is the JW Marriott Desert Ridge, with La Quinta a close second.
Vegas could also be fabulous for a 50th bday. My brother just stayed at The Hotel in Mandalay Bay, and he has not stopped raving for a month.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter