• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Would i be mad?

ChipnDaleRule

DIS Veteran
Would I be mad to book for July 2021 now? If any offers become available in the future will I be able to add them on eg Free or paid dining or switching resorts? Ive noticed I would only have to pay deposit and not commit until May.

If it's just resort and parks (not flights) the worst case is you lose the £50 deposit to switch or change. I have been told recently that if the change involves an increase in the cost they waive the fee anyway.
(If you include flights it's more complicated of course.)

Some agents will allow you to add it for free - that is what Attraction Tickets Direct have told me for my booking which I had to switch to 2021. They allow 2 changes to bookings for free. Found them very good to deal with during this whole pandemic episode. My gut feeling is that offers next year will be few and far between.

I’ve just looked and priced up some dates for next summer and it’s very expensive at the minute, personally I won’t be booking for these prices. I’m sure things will calm in the future so I’m happy to wait

Some say they will waive and move the deposit but it is not the policy. However if you are happy with the current price (would be a bit surprising as they are very high) then go ahead.

I am waiting to see what tickets will be available for the Christmas period next year. If its not December I will go on 25th September and be there for the anniversary with a 14 day park ticket (if it works of course)

I am waiting to see what tickets will be available for the Christmas period next year. If its not December I will go on 25th September and be there for the anniversary with a 14 day park ticket (if it works of course)

I tried.

Sorry, your return journey is after 26th September 2021
Unfortunately Disney Hotels are not yet on sale for the dates you've chosen. Please adjust your dates or call our Disney Experts freephone on 0800 169 0730* for help with your enquiry.

No dice as of yet

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter