• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

would delete if I could!

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Nevermind... my questions have been answered by email already. :)

Oh well let me tell you the answer!
I emailed the email that is shown on the sponsor page and John replied back that lifetime is indeed lifetime- they just chose 5yrs on the paypal thing because they had to choose something and 5yrs was the longest available. It's just the only way they could set up the payment with paypal- but it is indeed a one-time lifetime sponsorship.

Because of this reply you see my new little sign over to the left huh? :)

Hope this helps! Sorry I edited my question out-no one had responded here, I got a response by email, and I didn't know someone else would want to know the answer too! LOL

Thanks, Triple B. Always good to know answers so as to help others. Funny they replied in an email rather than answering your question here. :confused3 Again, thanks for the explanation.

Not funny at all, really. She emailed John at the address for Sponsor questions, and he emailed her back. :sunny:

Right. I asked here then decided to email since I'm impatient and figured I might get a faster response that way- which I did. Those involved with sponsorship issues probably just don't read the technical board on a regular basis (or pehraps never) LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter