Would construction noise sway you from DLH to PP?

Ohh, good to know, thank you! How feasible was it to social distance in the pool? I wonder if I should look into reserving a cabana for seating...

The whole pool area was pretty crowded in the afternoons and we were always sitting next to other families. It didn’t bother us, but if you really wanted some space it could be an issue.

I remember when they changed the pool from the original one to the Pirate Ship pool...we stayed there and so many things were blocked off...however, it wasn't a deterrent because we were in the parks all day from early in the am till the evening and when we were needing quiet they were done for the day...I wouldn't let that be a deterrent...if anything, ask for a room away from the tower....

Oh yikes!! Any chance that might improve if we go on a Sept weekday? (Hopefully less crowds than summer?)

Probably not. People have abandoned social distancing and the pool decks are always crowded when it's warm regardless. They don't have nearly enough chairs for everyone at any of the pool decks. When we stayed at the GCH in July, we didn't even get chairs. Had to put our stuff on a stone wall.

I have to warn you that if you will be uncomfortable with people being in your personal space, you may want to rethink Disneyland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter