Would anyone want to...

LOVEMY3KIDDOS

DIS Veteran
do a Downtown Disney themed swap?? I saw that there was one last year that included it, but thought maybe it could be a repeat?? Just a thought!!! Also, I know that a Magic Kingdom swap was just completed, but would there be any chance of another one later in the year...maybe summer...for those that missed out. After seeing the results of that last swap, I am wanting them!! If I must, I can wait until next year. I was just thinking that with the popularity of the Magic Kingdom maybe we could get enough interest in another. Can't wait to hear thoughts!!!

Hey stranger!!! :goodvibes

What does a swap entail? You make it sound like fun! Gimme some details!

We have been doing an event and a around the world (anything other than the parks and resorts at Disney) in the fall to early in the year. We don't have it scheduled but we could certainly do so sometime after September.

Rebecca

There is a newbie swap coming up...rlovew, will that include Magic Kingdom?

Also, be sure to check out the details of any swap that is posted. For example, the Disneyland swap that opened last month had many groups that were good for both DL and WDW. THere is a tag and topper swap on the calendar for next month that may contain MK groups. Check with the hostess, alexwyattmommy.

Thanks for all the info!! I will just keep checking on the other swaps fro MK items...and otherwise wait until next year for the complete MK swap! :thumbsup2

But...still hoping there will be a swap added that will have outside of the parks theming!!!

Not to steal the thread, but I was thinking of an altered letter/ photomat combo swap for the Epcot swap this summer.
If you want I can add Downtown Disney to that swap.
S :)

Not to steal the thread, but I was thinking of an altered letter/ photomat combo swap for the Epcot swap this summer.
If you want I can add Downtown Disney to that swap.
S :)

Yayyyyyyyy!!! Please do!!! Thanks for the response!!! Looking forward to it! I'm heading over to the calendar now to see when your swap will be up!!!

I just posted the interest thread for the newbie swap. I could add a DTD group if you want to. I'm keeping the groups small, but will add as many groups as there are people interested.

The newbie swap is for general parks, but since I just created it and it will be my first time hosting, I am open to suggestions!

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been trying to save money and thus, not signing up for any swaps. I've really been trying to use a lot of my swapped items too. You should see how much I have to use! I'm here though, just lurking. And patiently waiting for CKC Valley Forge to open up!

The swaps that were specifically for Magic Kingdom and Outside the Parks just finished not long ago. The MK one just finished and the swappers are waiting to receive their boxes. The Outside the Parks one we completed in January. I hostessed both of those. The earliest either of those will probably be offered again is at the end of this year or beginning of next year.

We usually do a certain swap once a year. Join in on the other swaps we have and you'll be amazed at how soon the swap you've been waiting for comes around!!!

I look forward to swapping with you!!!!

The swaps that were specifically for Magic Kingdom and Outside the Parks just finished not long ago. The MK one just finished and the swappers are waiting to receive their boxes. The Outside the Parks one we completed in January. I hostessed both of those. The earliest either of those will probably be offered again is at the end of this year or beginning of next year.

We usually do a certain swap once a year. Join in on the other swaps we have and you'll be amazed at how soon the swap you've been waiting for comes around!!!

I look forward to swapping with you!!!!

I have big swapping plans this year!!! LOL I can't wait for all of these!! I have no idea where I was all this time...never got to this area of the Disboards!!! Glad I did now!

I can't wait to get back into swapping this year as well. I haven't done any swaps in the last year-busy with work/personal life, but things are finally settling down and I need things to do to keep me busy and not snacking all evening when I can be working on swapping items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter