Would anyone like 2 postcards autographed by Goofy? (BOTH cards have been taken. Thanks)

flyingdumbo127

DIS Veteran
Good Morning all :)

I'm not sure this is where to post this, so Mods please move if need be, thank you. I was wondering if anyone on here would like 2 postcards that were each autographed by Goofy on Wednesday morning :) Each card has a different design on the cover. I thought they might be fun for a child as part of a trip reveal or just in general. If one person wants both, I will stick the cards inside an envelope and address that so the postcards will remain with only Goofy's autograph on the back. I'd be happy to send one card to two people as well.

FYI: Goofy himself is only pictured (among his other pals)on one of the two postcards. The second card only features our two favorite mice :)

PM me please if interested asap. I'd love to get these out into the mail this weekend.

Thanks and God Bless you

ETA: Both postcards have been taken! I MIGHT be able to get to DL one more time this next week (I have one day left on the 3 day Socal promotional ticket) If so, I will try to get another postcard or two signed and will post if I do :)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter