Would anyone be willing to buy me Mickey Ears at BAB?

D L and K's Mom

<font color=blue>D, L and now baby Kennedy's mom!<
I will send you our a check or money order before you go or when you return. I could even do Paypal if you accept is. I will pay for the postage and insurance and some extra for you for your trouble whatever you think is fair. I would like to get them for DS's teddy. DS is a special needs child and I think he would get a kick out of his teddy matching Mickey Mouse! We were going to WDW in Florida in Dec on the 22nd. I would love to have them for this trip. Is anyone visiting before then and would be willing to pick these up for me. I am not sure how they are packaged. I think it might be ears, gloves and a shirt but I am not sure. Thank you in advance.

I will PM you and we can go ahead and make some arrangements!! Thank you so much. My son will be so happy.

If you need the ears sooner, feel free to PM me. I'm going on Friday and I am happy to help as well :)

I called BAB and the set is for 1 tee shirt, 1 pair of ears and 1 set of gloves for $10.00 . Thank you to all who offered but MDBURD is going to pick them up for David. Thanks everyone! I am overwelmed by all the people who PMEd and offered to get them for us. Wow, that is why I love it here!!!

He :) y NO Fair!!!!! Just kidding but really you get all the perks.....watching children smile, seeing the magic everyday and to top it all off.....$3.00 Build A Bear Mickey Ears!!!

D said:
He :) y NO Fair!!!!! Just kidding but really you get all the perks.....watching children smile, seeing the magic everyday and to top it all off.....$3.00 Build A Bear Mickey Ears!!!

CMs get very generous benefits... i mean they should on how much money we make for them... actually, i might be wrong about the $3.00 build a bear... i was thinking of the mickey ears that guest wear... i think we get like 20% off or something...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter