Would an all Parks (only) trip be feasible?

Could it be the quote from DU is showing it with the single supplement, and the A.B.D site is assuming per person for a double..? Otherwise.... someone messed up?
It's VERY possible that something isn't included or different in some way, its just that when they put the link to DU i assumed they did it on purpose and that they might know the difference in price, which is why I asked. I assumed there was something different.
Wasn't till after we all realized the auto-editing thingy.

Last edited:
I would be extremely interested in some kind of behind the scenes tour of any/all of the foreign Disney parks, particularly if I could make my own travel arrangements to Europe/Asia. That’s the only reason why I would ever consider the AbD China trip. No real interest in China itself, but 2 parks...

It’s also such a shame that AbD doesn’t add Tokyo Disneyland to their trip (or have it as an escape). If they did, they wouldn’t be able to take my money fast enough, as Japan is at the very top of my family’s list.

I would be extremely interested in some kind of behind the scenes tour of any/all of the foreign Disney parks, particularly if I could make my own travel arrangements to Europe/Asia. That’s the only reason why I would ever consider the AbD China trip. No real interest in China itself, but 2 parks...

It’s also such a shame that AbD doesn’t add Tokyo Disneyland to their trip (or have it as an escape). If they did, they wouldn’t be able to take my money fast enough, as Japan is at the very top of my family’s list.
Tokyo Disneyland is not owned by Disney. The Oriental Land Company leases Disney's intellectual properties from them. I assume there were logistical issues doing a TDLR add-on, as they offered it the first year ABD went to Japan (2019) but have not offered it since (and it wasn't due to lack of interest, as over half of the people on my trip added it on, as did most of the people I know who did the Japan ABD that year).

The China ABD only spends half a day in Hong Kong Disneyland, and 2/3-ish of a day in Shanghai Disneyland. You really need to add on pre- and post-days to the ABD (on your own) to get enough time in the Parks (we did that). The China ABD is a really inefficient and really expensive way to do the China Parks if you're not interested in China itself, unless they were to offer the "special" itinerary again (which I don't believe they've done since 2017). China *is* really amazing, though!

Sayhello

We have it booked, and personally we’re hoping at least the Egypt part gets canceled. I’d happily spend longer at one or more of the parks and skip both Egypt and India.

The China ABD only spends half a day in Hong Kong Disneyland, and 2/3-ish of a day in Shanghai Disneyland. You really need to add on pre- and post-days to the ABD (on your own) to get enough time in the Parks (we did that). The China ABD is a really inefficient and really expensive way to do the China Parks if you're not interested in China itself, unless they were to offer the "special" itinerary again (which I don't believe they've done since 2017). China *is* really amazing, though!

Sayhello
China ABD was one of the most amazing trips we've ever taken (pre-Covid and pre-current tensions), and I would recommend the opportunity to anyone. But we agree, and added on time in the beginning for HK Disney and on the end for Shanghai Disney - absolutely wanted more time in those parks than was offered. The ABD portion of the Disney parks was nice, but not nearly enough - although Club 33 access at the Shanghai park was something we could not have done without ABD for that trip!

ABD just for the parks? Not worth it. But we were only planning to visit China once in our lifetime - and that part was amazing.

China ABD was one of the most amazing trips we've ever taken (pre-Covid and pre-current tensions), and I would recommend the opportunity to anyone. But we agree, and added on time in the beginning for HK Disney and on the end for Shanghai Disney - absolutely wanted more time in those parks than was offered. The ABD portion of the Disney parks was nice, but not nearly enough - although Club 33 access at the Shanghai park was something we could not have done without ABD for that trip!

ABD just for the parks? Not worth it. But we were only planning to visit China once in our lifetime - and that part was amazing.
We are watching and waiting for the itineraries for the recrafted Treasure ship (number 7 for DCL) to see what their Asian ports will be. Viking Cruise has a new one (i think-- or at least new to me!) from Shanghai to Hong Kong-- so maybe pre and post nights in the Disney parks is a possibility for us in 2025. We saw Hong Kong Disneyland in 2008 as part of our China ABD-- beautifully landscaped! So much has been added since, so I'd love to see it again. As for Shanghai Disneyland, Pirates was absolutely amazing!!

So maybe if they gave you more time in each park (& its location to explore the city) and just price it accordingly.
I'm thinking like 1 full day per park (no traveling on a park day), so Tokyo would be 2 park days, + add on a day (or 2) for city exploration, tours, etc. Then do the same at each stop... Shanghai, HK, Paris, WDW, DLR. Would be the ideal trip... no?

I totally agree with you. The China ABD was an AMAZING trip! The thought of going to China just to see the parks, and not spending the time to see this amazing country (which I only planned to visit once, also) is really just incomprehensible to me! But everyone has their own interests and priorities!
We are watching and waiting for the itineraries for the recrafted Treasure ship (number 7 for DCL) to see what their Asian ports will be. Viking Cruise has a new one (i think-- or at least new to me!) from Shanghai to Hong Kong-- so maybe pre and post nights in the Disney parks is a possibility for us in 2025. We saw Hong Kong Disneyland in 2008 as part of our China ABD-- beautifully landscaped! So much has been added since, so I'd love to see it again. As for Shanghai Disneyland, Pirates was absolutely amazing!!
It will be interesting to see where the Treasure goes. Not sure how interested I'll be in going there, but you never know! :)
So maybe if they gave you more time in each park (& its location to explore the city) and just price it accordingly.
I'm thinking like 1 full day per park (no traveling on a park day), so Tokyo would be 2 park days, + add on a day (or 2) for city exploration, tours, etc. Then do the same at each stop... Shanghai, HK, Paris, WDW, DLR. Would be the ideal trip... no?
It would be ideal for someone mostly interested in just seeing the parks. But it would only be ideal if you had time to sleep in between all the travel. One of the things (besides the astronomical price) that makes the around-the-world trip unappealing to me is the break-neck pace. I'd be exhausted in no time. But if they treated it like a regular ABD, go to a destination, see what's there, get a couple of good nights' sleep, fly to another location, rinse and repeat, it could be a fabulous trip. It would be a long trip - at least 25 days (12 Parks, so 12 days there minimum). 6 locations, so a minimum of 5 days' travel between them, plus at least one day (MINIMUM) at each location to see the local sights, so anther 6 days. Plus arrival day and departure day. It *could* be done.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter