Worst way to die

As a former funeral professional, trust me - this hardly ever happens. ;)
There was this....https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/26/us/woman-declared-dead-found-breathing-at-funeral-home-trnd/index.html

edit to add...oh, and I find it horrifying that you said 'hardly ever happens'. :scared1: 😁

Last edited:
Chippin Dale.

Frustrated, at a branch not going through the chipper, Dale decides to kick it with his foot. Well the foot gets caught and his partner doesn't think to shut off the machine. Dale goes through the chipper and dies.

Anything painful, or anything like a plane crash, where you are aware you are about to have a ghastly death, but there is nothing you can do to stop it. Just let me go in my sleep . . .

I bought an earlier version of this as a gag gift.

81Yh9WuCc+L.jpg
See? Mine made the cover...
Chippin Dale.
On the otherhand, death by chippendales...

After just finishing watching The Walking Dead (all the seasons) I would say being eaten alive by a zombie, but since that’s not real I will say being burned alive.

After just finishing watching The Walking Dead (all the seasons) I would say being eaten alive by a zombie, but since that’s not real I will say being burned alive.
I'll take it since you ultimately went with my answer, but eaten by zombies would be about the same as eaten by a wild animal, no? I always thought on Walking Dead they should just kill themselves when it came to being eaten by zombies...

There was this....https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/08/26/us/woman-declared-dead-found-breathing-at-funeral-home-trnd/index.html

edit to add...oh, and I find it horrifying that you said 'hardly ever happens'. :scared1: 😁
I couldn't get your link to open but if it refers to what I think it does, this short video brings clarity:

And of course I was JK about the "hardly ever happens".

Have to agree with @MrsPete about Alzheimers - the dying part is probably the easiest way to die as you know absolutely nothing about it. But, agree it is one (some others being equal) of the hardest on the family that is going through the whole process. At the end, death is actually a release for all - so hard, and sad.

Personally, anything with prolonged pain would be the worse way to die.

I answered already but in thinking more, I think the very worst 2 ways to die would be:

1- Buried alive
2- Stuck in car under water

I have a panicked feeling right now just thinking about those things. Similar things are being in a plane going down or in a skyscraper on fire and you have to jump or stuck in a cave/mine....anything where you're trapped and death is imminent and you know it.

when I'm on my last patrol as a police officer about to retire to spend time with my family, or maybe I've watched too many 80's cop movies

My daughter did her final history paper in college on Vlad the Impaler. I was horrified at how horrid that man was.
Consider that his actions were only possible because he lived in a time when wealthy aristocrats could essentially do anything to people and get away with it. The man essentially had permission to be a serial killer.
These are all horrible but I have to add in the obvious one for 2020... dying alone in an isolation ward of Covid.
You win this thread ... because your answer is so very possible, and we're all afraid of it.
Torture. That doesn’t always lead to death, but I think torture leading to murder would be the absolute worst.
I think torture that led to life in a maimed body would be just as bad.
Anything where you are able to process the fact that you’re about to die..... like your boat capsizes and your treading water and you feel yourself getting weaker, and you know you’re about to go under.... or you are trapped in a room in your house as it burns and you can feel it getting hotter and you know that you’re about to burn alive.... if I go I want it to be quick where I have no time to process it.
Agree ... that's worst.
2- Stuck in car under water
My adult children are getting those car gadgets that break glass and cut seat belts in their Christmas stockings.

Consider that his actions were only possible because he lived in a time when wealthy aristocrats could essentially do anything to people and get away with it. The man essentially had permission to be a serial killer.
You win this thread ... because your answer is so very possible, and we're all afraid of it.
I think torture that led to life in a maimed body would be just as bad.
Agree ... that's worst.
My adult children are getting those car gadgets that break glass and cut seat belts in their Christmas stockings.
Ha, I got those for my three 20-somethings for Xmas too. The little snowflake looking thing. After following a couple cases on Websleuths of missing ladies (found in cars in water).

Slowly and painfully (a disease or illness) or fast (shot, falling out of something and plummeting to your death and knowing you're going to hit the ground and break).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter