Worst ride/show/exhibit

Sounds Dangerous must go! I like the idea of a sound technoogy attraction, but that one just stinks. It is one of the few that I have only done once and felt like Disney owed me a refund afterwards for wasting my time!

Universe of Energy... oh my goodness... How dull can you get? ALl that space and that's it? At least it is air conditioned. I found the ride vehicles far more interesting than the attraction. I will never do it again unless I am suffering from heat stroke and need a cool place to lie down!

Mexico river ride... Definate candidate for updating! Keep the water ride aspect though.

Din-hohum-rama? saw it last june for the first and last time.

Spaceship earth needs to be more like Rock-n-Rollercoaster. I am glad they are gutting that thing.

- My 7 year old loved Snow White...
- It's a small world is a classic...
- Speedway? Well, it's popular and it keeps hundreds of people out of lines I am waiting in :)
- Alien Encounter is silly fun. I enjoy taking newbies through it. I have a friend that actually gets scared in it... That's fun all by itself.
- I wouldn't know about COP, Timekeeper, or figment
- I enjoy Living Seas and Indianna Jones, although if the used that same space for a DisneyLand style Indy ride, that would be just fine by me!

I love Studios for some reason, but it just seems to need a lot of work.

You are all forgetting one thing folks.

Eisner could give a rats behind about the outdated, badly in need of replacement attractions in the parks.

He's too busy spending money on other things like that joke of a network called ABC.

:mad:

Originally posted by ChairborneRangr
Universe of Energy... oh my goodness... How dull can you get? ALl that space and that's it? At least it is air conditioned. I found the ride vehicles far more interesting than the attraction. I will never do it again unless I am suffering from heat stroke and need a cool place to lie down!

Really, you don't like the Universe of Energy?! The old Universe was horrible, but I love Ellen's Adventure! I think she's hilarious.

Originally posted by ChairborneRangr
Spaceship earth needs to be more like Rock-n-Rollercoaster. I am glad they are gutting that thing.

They are gutting it?????? What are they going to do to it??? I haven't heard about this at all.

Something needs to be done about the boat ride in Mexico. We rode it because we never had before and because it was about 40 degrees outside, and we had nothing warmer then lightweight sweatshirts and jeans. Next time though, I'll freeze before I'm forced to ride that again. It reminded me of a very cheap version of Small World. O, and It's a Small World needs the ax too.
Now that the Living Seas doesn't have the ride part to it, it's hardly worth visiting. You miss out on seeing so much without the ride through. We were really disappointed with that one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter