Worst expensive gifts you have been given?

My MIL got me a Roomba for Christmas several years ago. I thought I would love it, but I don't. We have a dog that uses the bathroom inside, so I have to block off her potty area, and the Roomba gets stuck underneath almost everything in our living room (bookshelves, entertainment center, coffee table), so I have to block off all those areas, too. And I don't want it to go in the kitchen because that's where the dogs' water bowl is and it's usually wet around that, so I have to block it from there too. And it takes nearly two hours to do our living room/dining room. In the time it takes me to block off all the areas, I could have my entire house vacuumed. And it scares my dogs

Top-end T-Fal air fryer for Christmas 2020. Totally not interested in those types of things - I returned it immediately.

A Wii game system. I am not a game person, and rarely use it, but they meant well so I didn’t have the heart to return it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter