Worst/Best Food

Allergic to pineapple. :eek: No DoleWhip for me. :sad1:

However, I've had lots of good food at Disney; nothing really bad comes to mind. I really enjoyed Marrakesh, and the stuff at Patisserie in France was to die for. We always enjoy the Crystal Palace, but I don't know if that was the food or the adorable characters! pooh::eeyore::tigger:

best: soups from Boma or Wolfgang Puck's Express
Worst: turkey leg
My DGD loved the turkey leg but I thought it was just too strong a taste for me. The soups to me are comfort foods. I've tried to make the butternut sqush soup at home from Pucks recipes but it just doesn't taste the same. The seafood soup from Boma is just wonderful. Rich and filling! I look for it first and build the rest of my meal around it.!

Worst - Fulton's. I don't recall what I ordered (many years ago) but I recall, whatever it was, it was horrible. I haven't been back since.

Best - Brie & Oyster soup at the Brown Derby. I almost wept when the bowl was empty.

Lots of good stuff Cheese soup at Le celler. The califonia grill really good. Worsty has to be coffee. NesaCRAP I have never sent back a cup of coffee before. Why can't they brew real coffee

Best - There is a tie. Acutally happened on same day. We were in the park this past christmas and had lunch at the crystal placace. It rocked.... Then had a take out fried chicken meal from fort wilderness at our camper.

Couldn't ask for anything better. Just hit the spot.

No sure if worse but the smoked turkey leg taste like ham to me. Best, candy and ice cream.

Best, well there's so many to chose from, but .... Portabello Mushroom soup from Artist Point at the Wilderness Lodge was absolutely fantastic.

Worst, just a couple....and the winner (loser) is.... anything from the "old" McDonalds at AK.

Best: Tough call. As odd as this sounds, my wife often times wishes she had a glass of sweet tea from San Angel Inn. It had a somewhat raspberry hint to it.

Worst: Does anyone remember the pizza at Trails End a few years back. Oh good grief. Unbelievable.

I have been to Disney several times and I always get excited for this treat. When I went to Hawaii for my honeymoon I had to go to the dole plantation just to get one :))

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter