Worst/Best Food

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
What is the worst, single, food item that you ever had at Disney ?

And the best, single food item that you ever had at Disney ?

Worst was undoubtedly a turkey leg at Epcot. I was so sick from it I honestly thought I was going to have to be taken out by ambulance. Violently ill.

Best was... Well there were so many excellent meals. The one food I'm especially looking forward to is having a biriani (sp?) again at Sanaa.

I've also never had a Dole whip and am looking forward to getting one, but although I've heard about them for years I've never seen them. Where does one get a Dole whip?

They're available in the MK over by the Swiss Family Treehouse. It's a window service that you could easily walk by if you don't see the sign hanging off the front. They're good but I prefer the strawberry shortcake sundae over at Mrs. Pott's Cupboard.

Worst = hamburger from ABC Commissary

Best = steak and lobster from Fulton's comes to mind

The best has to be a kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream!!

Don't think I could pick out a worst...have had some "so-so" items but nothing that I would say was horrible.

Heading to the fort on June 11th for a 4 night stay...finally going to try the Giddyap and Go! Can't wait.

Best- Crab Cakes at Fulton's
Worst- some really nasty Fish and Chips at the Rose and Crown....sent them back.

Worst my last breakfast at trails end will never eat there again over priced dog food

One of my favorites is creamy tomato soup and a ham and cheese sandwich at Earl of Sandwich.

Best- Hands down... Dole Whip :thumbsup2
Worst- Nachos from San Angel in Epcot. They were good going down but I spent the rest of the night in the bathroom and missed Fantasmic because of them. :sick:

Best = Tie between Steak/Potato Soup @ LeCellier and EVERYTHING at Boma
Worst = The restaurant in Mexico; no better than any other 'real-world' Mexican joint (but 3x price).

Best Snack = Mickey Premium, Mickey Rice Krispys & Dole Whip
Worst Snack = Apple (it's VACATION!!!)

Best - Dole Whip! Dole Whip! Dole Whip!
And we loved Sanaa too, the short ribs were heaven.

Worst - I don't think I've had anything really horrible at Disney. I didn't like the Marrakesh, and there were a few things on the Biergarten buffet that just did not agree with me. But (knock on wood) nothing that really turned my stomach.

Best = Prime Rib at Cinderella's Royal Table in the Castle (back in 1999)

Worst = can't remember what exactly we ate, but I remember really not liking Sci Fi. (2008)

Dole Whip is a pineapple soft serve frozen dessert. Yummy

I'm not familiar with a Dole whip. What is it??

It's a little bit of heaven-in-a-cup, that's what it is. It's purchasable in Adventureland or Captian Cooks in the Polynesian (downstairs, go through the lobby and turn left down the short hallway (like, 20ft) past the art shop and turn right at the stairs. Then, keep going straight past the restrooms on your left and soft-serve heaven will be on the right).

Actually, it's not the best thing on the planet but it's up there; especially since you're most likely at WDW or DL when you're having one so it wins-by-default.

Best - loved everything at Boma!

Worst - Pizzafari pizza, boring and tasteless as cardboard

That just shows you how tastes can differ and while not great the Pizzafari pizza in our opinion was O.K. I guess the added addition of it being crowded and we happened to sit down after asking if we could join her with a "REAL MINNIE MOUSE" cast member that opened up to us made just that so much more special. Don't ask what she told us or we would have to KILL you:lmao:

Larry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter