Worried about "REFERRALS"

carene

<font color=0000CC>disney freak<br><font color=FF0
I have a DISboards question, which i am posting here, as it is my favorite DIS forum, and i am not quite sure where exactly to post it, (so i am expecting it to be moved by a moderator.....................)

Anyway, I was looking at some DISers profiles, and I noticed that some people have a number in the space next to where it says "Referrals".

What does referrals mean, in accordance with these boards?

Does it mean the number of *your own* posts that have been referred to a moderator, or is it the number of *someone elses's posts* that you have referred to a moderator???

Confused, I am.:confused: :confused: :confused
And i started to worry about it, and then checked my profile to see if i have any referrals! -- luckily i don't.

Can anyone please explain this feature to me, as i am a little lost as to its significance.

Carene: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I think it has something to do with new members on the DIS being referred by you? I'm not sure, though, so I'm moving this over to our technical support board. The experts over there will have an answer for you, I'm sure.

Katholyn

yes (AFAIK) it is the number of people who listed you when they registered. I got one referral and that is from a friend I got to join before her trip last year to get some tips.

Mike

THANK YOU!!!!

I'm pleased i know what it is now-- and so glad that its' not a*bad* thing to have referrals.

Silly me!! LOL

Carene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter