Worried about my tattoo

Blubblub593

Earning My Ears
I have Alice in wonderland tattoos that I got as a naive 18 year old, one wrist has a drink me bottle and the other wrist has the eat me cookie. As you can imagine seeing one wrist and not the other looks…. Bad….should I cover it up while at the parks?

No, not unless the particular clothes you choose that day cover your wrists. Tattoos on guests is very normal. Many many guests have single tattoos, full sleeves or multiple back , arm or leg tattoos with all sorts of Disney themes and designs. You will also see guests with face tattoos and all sorts of non Disney tattoos.

I have 5 large black tattoos, 2 at the top of one arm, one on the top of the other arm and one on each shoulder blade on my back.

The only thing that concerns me when in Disney parks is the sun. I am from Ireland and my skin is not used to the strong California sun, so I always have a cardigan or hoodie or wrap to protect me from the sun.

No worries at all. Cast members now have ample visible tattoos. And I've seen people- women- at WDW with full face tats.

I have Alice in wonderland tattoos that I got as a naive 18 year old, one wrist has a drink me bottle and the other wrist has the eat me cookie. As you can imagine seeing one wrist and not the other looks…. Bad….should I cover it up while at the parks?
You'll fit right in.

My husband wore a Tshirt that was Alice in wonderland with her wrists in chains. It's a play on words for the band Alice in Chains his favorite band. No one said a word lol

Could be a fun conversation starter with fellow Alice fans or other Disney tattoo enthusiasts!

I don’t cover my tattoos. I actually planned my next two so I could have it healed in time for our Aulani trip.

Theme parks are a parade of bad tattoos! Luckily, I've covered up all the ones I didn't like but they're out and about when I wear shorts which is usually at the parks. Don't worry about it, it isn't like you're shoving it into someone's face. If someone sees it out of context and takes it the wrong way, that's on them. It's not like you have something racist or bad.

I can see no problem with tattoos, we even saw CMs with uncovered tattoos. So long as they aren't offensive Disney is pretty easy going.

If I just saw your eat me cookie, I would probably associate it with Alice since you're at Disney but no, I wouldn't be offended.

You're going to be in Disney and most should get the Alice reference. If I saw it, it wouldn't offend me.
If you feel uncomfortable about it and it's going to affect your level of fun in the parks, then get some tattoo cover up (make-up or tape) and apply it.

Have fun at Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter