World of color observations. Pure speculation.

katyringo

DIS Veteran
This is just an observation but..

Does anyone hold a world of color dessert party reservation for weekday in October?

Doing some detective work lol!

Dessert parties never became available for October 12(Wednesday) but did drop for October 14th (Friday).

When I was looking at other time the only availability I could find was October 8th (Saturday).

With no entertainment schedule out for October yet, could this indicate a change in the pattern for WOC?

I've been doing reconnaissance to see what time reservations are opening, and I'm pretty certain I saw some available on weekdays the 1st week of October. I think they are just booking more quickly than usual because the nights are limited by OBB.

Don’t forget about OBB dates when it won’t run. I have reservations for the first Monday in October.
Great! Yes it seem to just be what random Wednesday the 12th they didn't drop... that's our first day at DCA and we aren't booking hoppers.. hope they aren't closing early!

I was able to get a reservation for the 8pm show for Friday, 10/14. I went on at 3am PST (12am Hawaii Time) and there were options to choose both the 8 and 9:15 (i think) show. When I went on again this morning to check if there was any availability for that date, there were none. Maybe they open up more later...good luck to everyone!

I was able to get a reservation for the 8pm show for Friday, 10/14. I went on at 3am PST (12am Hawaii Time) and there were options to choose both the 8 and 9:15 (i think) show. When I went on again this morning to check if there was any availability for that date, there were none. Maybe they open up more later...good luck to everyone!
Yes the 14th opened today. But two days ago the 12th didn't...

Crossing fingers they won't close early that day. Hopefully whatever it is they will announce sooner than later. Hope you get your reservation though! Have a great trip!

Crossing fingers they won't close early that day. Hopefully whatever it is they will announce sooner than later. Hope you get your reservation though! Have a great trip!
I got one for rhe 14th and will just plan to go that night so all is good, but the 12th is our first day at DCA and we don't have hoppers..

I don't think the 10th ever opened either. It turned blue on the calendar and looked like it did, but I never saw actual times, and I was checking often. I'm really curious about the 10th and 12th...

I don't think the 10th ever opened either. It turned blue on the calendar and looked like it did, but I never saw actual times, and I was checking often. I'm really curious about the 10th and 12th...
Yes .. I also had dinning alerts set and never got notifications. They never opened. It's odd. Time will tell..

I have Friday 10/7 booked. I would like the 8pm time, but the only thing they had was the second show. I will keep checking for cancellations.

Can you say more about this? Opened where? How? I don't see any thing on the website.

That's week we are there, so I'd be excited to get another party (or annoyed at another early closure if I can't get tickets)
I am referring to the world of color dessert party!

This is just an observation but..

Does anyone hold a world of color dessert party reservation for weekday in October?

Doing some detective work lol!

Dessert parties never became available for October 12(Wednesday) but did drop for October 14th (Friday).

When I was looking at other time the only availability I could find was October 8th (Saturday).

With no entertainment schedule out for October yet, could this indicate a change in the pattern for WOC?

I have one for October 19th, second show.

For pure speculation...maybe WoC will have scheduled maintenance during that week, Mon - Thurs only?

I noticed that Sailing Ship Columbia has a 4-day refurbish Sep 12 - 15, which is a Mon-Thurs. Comes back in time for the weekend, Fri - Sun.

Same for Mark Twain Riverboat the week after.

I kept checking for the 10th, but I haven’t found any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter