World of Color Dessert Party Seating

I don’t think they have high chairs but I am not positive on that.

Did you pay for the not-quite-2-year-old? You do not have to as under 3 is free at Disneyland. But if you did, the child will get a dessert plate. If not, they child can eat off your plate and is supposed to sit in your lap (no chair).
Thanks!

No, I didn't pay for her and I did see that they are supposed to sit in your lap but that can be pretty hard to manage. I was just wondering what others with small kids had actually experienced.

Thanks!

No, I didn't pay for her and I did see that they are supposed to sit in your lap but that can be pretty hard to manage. I was just wondering what others with small kids had actually experienced.

Having done this many times as a solo adult I've seen no highchairs ever , but in some cases allowed a small child to remain in the stroller if no other option. I cannot say how often or how old the child was or perhaps the stroller was "wheelchair" tagged.
For everyone else I've seen them sit in the lap however.

Thanks!

I did see groups of 5 squished at a couple tables, but it IS a tight fit with that many. I didn't see any high chairs when I was there, a stroller might fit at a low table with 4 other chairs in the 2nd row, 1st row would be hard cause the tables are right up against the railing.

Thanks so much all of you for that info. I'm sure we will work it out somehow and I will post our results when I get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter