World Of Color Dessert Party Release

I tried to talk DH into the dessert party, but no dice. I suppose we will have to save it for a time when we have a party of 4. He's still traumatized by our last WoC dessert experience when we were sat with some unhappy folks (they didn't realize it was shared seating for parties of 1 or 2).
That is not good...unhappy people....maybe book a party of 3...share the extra dessert place or take it back to hotel....I know parties of 3 usually get their own table.

That is not good...unhappy people....maybe book a party of 3...share the extra dessert place or take it back to hotel....I know parties of 3 usually get their own table.
We had a single with us for our table of 3. We welcomed her to our party and had a great time.

@StarlitNight05 I will never understand people like that. It's not like you made the rules. Even if I was upset in a situation like that the people at our table would never know. Besides that it does say shared seating on the website. I'd be a bit gun-shy too if I was your husband. It would make me so uncomfortable if people were unhappy to share a table.

March dates are finally clickable, but not showing any availability. Hopefully that means they're being loaded in!

I just went through all of them and can't find anything available either. I hope I didn't miss mine.

Hi all, I'm hoping to piggy back off this thread! Is there a quiet, chill place to watch World of Color without being surrounded by big crowds, or waiting in a long line? We are not going to do the Dessert Party, but I'd like to be able to slip in and watch WOC w/my husband during our trip. I have issues with crowds, lots of people, etc so any little tips or hints for somewhere we can quickly pop in and out of would be great- thanks!

Hi all, I'm hoping to piggy back off this thread! Is there a quiet, chill place to watch World of Color without being surrounded by big crowds, or waiting in a long line? We are not going to do the Dessert Party, but I'd like to be able to slip in and watch WOC w/my husband during our trip. I have issues with crowds, lots of people, etc so any little tips or hints for somewhere we can quickly pop in and out of would be great- thanks!
The whole area around WOC gets very crowded during the show. I remember standing over by the Little Mermaid Queue to watch a little bit of it a couple of times, but there are still lots of people around. If you went to the second show at 10:15 the crowds might be somewhat better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter