• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

World of Color Dessert party question

maleficent55

DIS Veteran
World of Color dessert party high tops tables: how many chairs can fit?
I’ve only done 3, can we fit 5?

Would they spread us out to two tables for more room?

When I went in September (5 of us), they brought a chair to our low level table so we could all sit together.
Not sure if this is "guaranteed", we have only done the show once.

When I went in September (5 of us), they brought a chair to our low level table so we could all sit together.
Not sure if this is "guaranteed", we have only done the show once.
I’ve only done the dessert party once as well.
There were only 3 of us at a high top. I loved it!
I want a high top again for the 5 of us, maybe they’ll let us have two high tops next to each other

We did the dessert party last month, 5 adults and 2 lap children at a high top. They had one person sit at a chair from another table but since the tables are so close together, they were still sitting with us. It didn't feel weird at all and we were still all together as a group. The group that sat at the other table was 3 people, so I think they do try to fit others around your group.

first time coming west, and if we are a party of 8...should I assume it will be 2 separate tables? or will they try and sit 8 of us together?

first time coming west, and if we are a party of 8...should I assume it will be 2 separate tables? or will they try and sit 8 of us together?
I don’t think they’re big enough to fit that many. I think you’d definitely get 2 tables side by side but ??

The high tops are definitely set up for 4. Maybe could squeeze in a fifth. As PP stated the lower tables are for 4 but appear better able to handle 5 than the high tops. Regardless anything over 5 and you're looking at two tables. However as stated they are all pretty close together so splitting up won't ruin the experience.

The high tops are definitely set up for 4. Maybe could squeeze in a fifth. As PP stated the lower tables are for 4 but appear better able to handle 5 than the high tops. Regardless anything over 5 and you're looking at two tables. However as stated they are all pretty close together so splitting up won't ruin the experience.
Perfect...I'm good with 2 tables as I'd rather not be crammed in to make 8 of us work

We also chose a low top and loved it. We had 5 at our table. They took one chair from the table next to ours and put it at ours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter