World of Color Dessert Open

I'm becoming concerned that there's some additional refurb for something weird. The park hours calendar doesn't show WOC yet for 2/25 onward. I've turned on a dining alert for the dessert party, but I'm really afraid we'll miss WOC for some weird reason.

Edited to add: I did just search for the dessert party for 2/28 and it does show availability so the calendar must not be updated properly.

Last edited:
Has anyone had experience with the wheelchair viewing area both my parents will be in wheelchairs for our April trip as we are celebrating my father‘s 90th birthday! Is the wheelchair area as good a view? Do you have to get there very early as stamina is also an issue.

Has anyone had experience with the wheelchair viewing area both my parents will be in wheelchairs for our April trip as we are celebrating my father‘s 90th birthday! Is the wheelchair area as good a view? Do you have to get there very early as stamina is also an issue.
Hopefully someone who's actually done it will answer your question, but I would think it is a pretty good bet that the seating is pretty decent. One year I had an ECV because I sprained my ankle right before our trip. No WOC but I did F! from the wheelchair seating area and was easily able to see. I've seen others say the same about the wheelchair seating for both F! and WOC. It seems like we got there fairly early but I don't recall for sure because it's been several years. Wasn't a big deal to me as I was sitting in my ECV the whole time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter