World of Color Dessert Open

Have you done it before? The reviews I've read made it sound not worth it. However, having a seat and view for the show might be worth it alone.

Word of warning for the 2nd show...dress warmly! It was fantastic and the desserts looked amazing (too late to eat for me!) but it got very chilly! We did the 10 o'clock show in early December and didn't think about temp drops.

Have you done it before? The reviews I've read made it sound not worth it. However, having a seat and view for the show might be worth it alone.
It really depends on how much you value being able to sit for the show and have a good view without needing to worry about getting a good spot much earlier in the evening.

It's not worth it for the food, but if you're an infrequent visitor I think it's worth it just for the hassle-free experience of watching WoC.

In my opinion it is absolutely worth it mainly for the seat. I hadn't watched WOC in probably 8 years before I did the dessert party last year. I am short and hate wasting park time getting a good spot.

If you drink it's even more worth it if you factor in how much the alcohol beverages cost in the park. Plus when we went kids received a light up souvenir super with their drinks. Not sure if they are doing that still though.

It really depends on how much you value being able to sit for the show and have a good view without needing to worry about getting a good spot much earlier in the evening.

It's not worth it for the food, but if you're an infrequent visitor I think it's worth it just for the hassle-free experience of watching WoC.
Agree with this completely! The food is just ok, 2 drinks were nice...someone serving you was also nice. However, we did it strictly because it was our first time to Disneyland for most of our party and 2 members of our party were pushing 70. Standing for that prolonged period of time after reserving a standing spot and battling the crowds to get it, along with a 5 and 3 year old just didn't seem like a good idea or fun. For us, it was well worth the cost to be able to sit down, the kids enjoyed the treats while we waited for the show, and then not having to hold them the entirety of the show so they could see just added to the bonus as they both were able to sit in their seats and see everything.

I would definitely do it again in our situation. However if it was just my wife and I and our kids were a little older, I would probably skip the dessert party and just wait it out, battle the crowds/stand.

How many alcoholic beverages can you get? One?

Having a seat would be nice for the show…but it’s hard for us to spend that much money (x4).

If you drink it's even more worth it if you factor in how much the alcohol beverages cost in the park. Plus when we went kids received a light up souvenir super with their drinks. Not sure if they are doing that still though.

They were still doing light up cups for kids when we went on 12/31. I was surprised because they even let my 12 year old have one, much to his delight. Our previous time going (June 2022) they said they were only for ages 3-9.

They were still doing light up cups for kids when we went on 12/31. I was surprised because they even let my 12 year old have one, much to his delight. Our previous time going (June 2022) they said they were only for ages 3-9.
Were you able to get more than one alcoholic drink? Reason I ask is I just saw my friends did this in October and they said they only got one alcoholic drink and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks.

My frustrations are growing about March dates. I hate the unknown and I really want to get seats. I've been checking a dozen times a day. Ugh!

My frustrations are growing about March dates. I hate the unknown and I really want to get seats. I've been checking a dozen times a day. Ugh!

I have the same frustrations. I wish something would be announced for March.

Has anyone heard anything about why March dates aren't being released. Having the check throughout the day is becoming a bit tedious. I'll still do it though because I really want seats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter