World of Coca-Cola coming to Disney Springs? ?

Jennasis

DIS life goes on
Im on my phone otherwise I'd link to the blog but has anyone heard this? Atlanta's World of Coke to open up at DS...we really enjoyed our visit to WOC a few years back, and I think it might be a pretty good fit with the team at Disney springs as far as the bottling part is concerned. Any thoughts?

I wonder if this is a free touring event or if it will be a nominal charge. Like $5 or something. Will be interesting to see.

I wonder if this is a free touring event or if it will be a nominal charge. Like $5 or something. Will be interesting to see.

Will this be more like World of Coke which is about @$15 or will it be a glorified Club Cool. I don't see a huge sampling option if there is no cover charge. Maybe it will be free to go in for the mini-museum atmosphere and then if you want to ask for samples a small cover. Or maybe add it to the Water Park Fun & More, which needs more of the "more" or a low entrance fee. If it's all free I see it overrun with kids filling up on sodas .... and more sticky floors.

My family will love this. Both of my mother's parents worked for the Coca-Cola company, we always talk about how seeing a Coca-Cola truck driving on the road is "a sign from them". Very cool!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter