Working at disney and living in a rv

grimb

Earning My Ears
In a few years I would like to retire and working a few months a year for the mouse. I would be interested in purchasing a class A motorhome. Should I plan on renting a few months at Fort Wilderness using cast member discounts (what ever they may be - if you know please let me know) or look at a place off site because of the cost (and what place is good):)
Anyone doing this now at Disney I would love to know

I'm wondering the same thing.

I have been watching job postings and hope that something that I am capable of doing will be available for us. With my wife being an RN, you would think that she would have no problem.

I do hope that the fort has some type of discounts, otherwise we did stay at a KOA in Kissimmee this past spring that could interest us.

Good luck to both of us!

We winter at The Fort. I worked as a "Seasonal" for 8 years, then they eliminated about 7,000 seasonal cast members! Never was able to get a discount at the Fort (some people do) it's very limited. The Hotels are easy to get. The work was fun and the pay low, but the discounts on everything were great. The wife really misses them!!!

I wouldn't stand a chance. The first time a guest threw a fit about something small I would get fired for being honest...

We are all planning the same in a couple of years would love to go for winter season we have a hig fifthweel and we have our pensions so would live to only work part time to enjoy the parks on our days off and get the discounts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter