Wordle- Who is playing?

Uh oh. Looks like this one's hard. Cover me. I'm going in!!! Results will follow in an edit.

First stab in the dark word. Y w w Y w. Hmmm. Gonna have to think whether to use that second stab in the dark word or not here.

Second guess. w Y Y w w. Did not use it. Maybe I should have. This is going to be tough.

Third guess. Not in the data base? They must consider it a curse word.

Third guess again. w G G G G

Fourth guess got it.

I just noticed. If you don't play it for a day your streak breaks.

My second stab in the dark word would have yielded nothing. But... It would have probably put me on the right track faster. It would have also eliminated a letter the first one could have been.
It didn't matter because I never guessed that possibility. Looks like lady luck was with me. Sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good.

Last edited:
Start playing this week. It’s become my I don’t wanna get out of bed yet, let’s stall for 10 minute thing in the morning.

I can’t describe the feeling of joy that I had earlier this week when my first word for some odd reason I decided to enter the word month. Got it in one try.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter