Woohooo!

joelnkelly

Mouseketeer
Got the two bedroom at Grand Californian booked for june 9-16th. 7 month booking can really mess with one's nerves.

This will be the families first trip out to Walt's park, we cannot wait! :cool1:

Whoo-hoo, indeed! Congratulations and happy planning! June on the West Coast can still be rather cool and cloudy. Do bring sweaters and light jackets for evenings.

Congratulations. It's a great park and we love the resort. Enjoy your visit.

That's great that you got what you want there at 7 months!:goodvibes

That's great to hear, I'm going to be trying for a 1 bedroom in March, 2013 at the 7 month period. I thought it would be a change for my DH who isn't into WDW and Disney as might as I am.

Thanks everyone, now its on to the planning stage, figuring out what to do and what not to miss. Should be an exciting 7 months!

I will be joining you in the planning as I also got my studio booked for that same week! Woo hoo! So much new to think about! :goodvibes

WooHoo!:cool1:
You will love VGC! The pool loungers are to die for. And, rent the pool cabana....so worth the money to have reserved seats, shade, and a fridge!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter