woohoo we booked our trip!

Princesspigletsmom

Earning My Ears
We just booked out trip for one of the cabins, this will be our 2nd time staying at the cabins and 4th time staying at the campgrounds.
Our last visit we stayed in a pop up to test if we were campers.. yeah no. I prefer the cabins :) Love that they come and do my dishes... We were not scheduled to do a trip to Disney this year ( its our off year) but with the 40% off and give a day get a day offers we could not refuse. We even got a extra % for being such addicts.
Kids are crazy excited, and I think the hubby and I are even more excited than the kids!
Anyhoo I will begin my stalking of this board now :)
Thanks for letting me share with ya!

I am jealous. Surely you have room for one more in your cabin? I don't eat much. :laughing:

Indimom I would gladly take you but I had to pawn off my daughter on the inlaws because cabins only sleep 6 and we are family of 7!

Really ??Disney dont do the dishes if you dont stay inna cabin?!?!?!
Well we stay in our TT and our dishes get done !
Wait,
you know what, I'll bet its my wife do'un the dishes, :confused3
uumm, never mind.

Congrats on your ressies !
:banana:

That's why we stopped at 3 kids. Too many more and we wouldn't fit in a FW cabin anymore. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter