Woohoo! Reservations booked fast and easy

Donaldfan81

Mouseketeer
So today makes 180 days:cool1: Which of course means ADR's. I must say I booked adr's online last year and it took some time. This year though was way fast and easy. I was done in 12 minutes. Got all the adrs we wanted with just the slight time difference for arrival day dinner at Rose and Crown.

Here is what I made.
Aug 24th
Rose & Crown 6:45pm (wanted a bit earlier for first night but we want to try this one, having never tried it before.
Aug 25th
Crystal Palace Breakfast 8:15am
Aug 26th
Boma 8:40pm (Family Favorite)
Aug 27th
Sci Fi 2:25pm (another first time for us and I chose this because it is my sisters first time as an adult and she wants ribs)
Aug 28th
Kona 5:35pm (Family Favorite)
Aug 29th
Whispering Canyon Cafe 5:15pm
Aug 30th
Yak & Yeti 2:30 pm

Now that that is over I think I can relax until about a week before the trip.:thumbsup2

wtg on your adrs if got mine too just now just need to call and book the afternoon tea

Congrats!!

I just got all mine as well! The system gave me an error when I went to check out and I lost EVERTHING! I went back in and got everything back at the exact times I wanted. Only thing off was 15 minutes on Le Cellier. THEN I went back in after I was all done and was able to get 7:00 on the dot!!

So much for all these complaints about ADR's in August being difficult to get!

Now come on August 24th!!!

I pretty much got all the times I wanted, some were off by 10-15 mins...Lets hope for free dining now!!:surfweb:

What a relief...congrats on getting your dining choices!! We'll be at Whispering Canyon at almost the same time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter