woody's round up bbq

We went with just 4 adults and had a great time. The sides, desserts, and salads are really good. The meat is meh.

We had lunch there on Memorial Day last year and it was super cute, they had a special bit about thanking the toys who serve in the Green Army Corps. Adults without kids, but we're big kids and love Toy Story. Was it out of this mind authentic BBQ? Of course not. But it was nice for what it was, which is a backyard BBQ style. I don't think it's a must do on every trip, but we definitely plan to go back again.

CMs are great - we loved it. Hint; don't go for Lunch or Dinner, go for Lunch AND Dinner. Plan a really late lunch and skip a meal - you'll leave plenty full.
Lunch is what's for dinner!! Like Breakfast can be any meal!

So. Much. Food. DS (adult) and I went without kids and it was lots of fun. Our server was amazing. "The kitchen hates me but my guests love me! I bring out ALL the food! All the desserts!". Omg. I'm vegetarian but DS said the salmon was some of the best he's ever had, and he knows salmon. He said the bbq stuff (ribs? I dunno) was just okay. The sides and desserts were great. Don't know if I'd do it again but it was totally cute. What do they DO with all that left-over food, though?

We went for lunch in Feb. and the atmosphere is pretty fun. However, the food is definitely mediocre. Not worth what you pay for it. I've had better BBQ at chain restaurants. With no characters, our family probably won't be back. Our server was great and entertaining.

The salmon was the best part for me. The meats were just OK. It would be great if they started allowing the AP discount.

Fun atmosphere, ok food, and a bit expensive (although they are now accepting AP and DVC discounts). Definitely worth a try IMO.

Theming: As good as Disney has ever done. The gimmick of announcing "Andy's coming!" really works. All the CMs and every single guest froze in place until the all clear was given. Not a sound, not a movement, not the single clink of a fork could be heard. It was done probably 3 times while we were there (about 1 1/2 hours). Big applause afterwards.

Cheddar Biscuits: Excellent, we thought.

Watermelon and tomato salads: Nothing special, but did seem fresh.

Ribs: Good, not great. The only other place I've had ribs on property is the Hoop Dee Doo, and these are quite a bit better.

Chicken: Moist and tasty.

Brisket: Just okay.

Sausage: Nothing special here either.

Roast corn on the cob: Excellent. The cheese topping really does the trick.

Other sides: Mac 'n cheese, beans, slaw, potato barrels (tater tots) - nothing special here, with the slaw pretty decent.

Enormous quantity of food. We got through most of the meat, but lots of sides left over and we ate about 2 1/2 of the 4 biscuits.

I had a drink (Whinnyin' Whiskey Lemonade). Tasty but not much booze in it. I won't bother again.

We would definitely return here, as it is a fun place that probably no one else can do like Disney.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter