woody's round up bbq

friendoffigment

DIS Veteran
is the seating here all outdoors. for those who have eaten here what are your thoughts about this restaurant. group has no children

The seating is entirely inside. I went by myself last November and it was WAY too much food for just me. I enjoyed all of it though and I thought the staff were excellent and the food came out quickly. The theming is absolutely adorable and I really enjoyed feeling like we were inside of a toybox. It's worth doing at least once to get the experience IMO.

is the seating here all outdoors. for those who have eaten here what are your thoughts about this restaurant. group has no children
Woody's Lunchbox QS is outdoors. Rodeo Roundup is entirely indoors.
Does it feel really kiddie in there, or can adults go
It's over-the-top, sensory overload Toy Story themed. Adults can certainly go, but it's not sophisticated in any way. The food is ok - they give you way too much, IMHO. I think this is a great spot for big Toy Story fans, otherwise, I found the atmosphere, noise and amount of food on our table (literally covering the whole table) completely overwhelming. It was one and done. If you want a more "adult" restaurant in DHS, try Hollywood Brown Derby (or their walk-up lounge, which is outside)

Just my mom and I went last Sep. it was cute but I wasn’t expecting anything other than a kid-friendly venue. My mom and I are vegetarian and thought the food was good. But I see now that they took some of our favorite sides off the menu so o don’t think we’ll be returning. I definitely think adults can have a good time and would t let the over-the-top theming sway you.

I went solo just a few weeks ago - mostly because I just like to try every new place at least once - it was originally going to be 2 adults, but my friend had to cancel the trip when his wife had surgery and he had to stay home to help her recover and get around.

Food was good - not necessarily what I'd call great, but certainly some tasty things and ridiculous amounts of it. Definitely a bit much for a solo - but I'd go again with just adults. Yes, it's heavily themed and leaning towards kids - but also kids-at-heart and Toy Story fans. I froze whenever Andy came into the room, even though I was there alone.

Okay food, *great* theming and atmosphere, and INSANELY over-priced. Me, wife, and 4 year-old son were over $150 for lunch after tax/tip. The day after that, we ate at Steakhouse 71 for under $100 all-in, and it was so much better, both quality and value-wise, that we laughed about it afterward.

One and done.

We really liked it the first time we went, but the second time was not quite as good to us. They have recently changed the menu by taking away some sides and salads. Several of the ones taken were ones we enjoyed. Overall, the food is generally good, but not amazing. The meal was also very long both times we went. Not sure we would waste that kind of time in a restaurant at Hollywood Studios again.

We saw plenty of adults eating there without kids. I wouldn’t think twice about that.

As others stated, all seating is indoors. It really feels like it should be a character meal, but is not.

Okay food, *great* theming and atmosphere, and INSANELY over-priced. Me, wife, and 4 year-old son were over $150 for lunch after tax/tip. The day after that, we ate at Steakhouse 71 for under $100 all-in, and it was so much better, both quality and value-wise, that we laughed about it afterward.

One and done.
did you leave like a 30 dollar tip? :o

I just ate here with my family of 4. We absolutely loved it! Theming is fantastic, and we had a wonderful waitress. Will definitely be back!

We're looking forward to our late lunch 4/6/24. I've eaten my share of BBQ over the years, so I have definite opinions on what is/isn't good.

We ate here for the first time last week. Agree with most other posters, a lot of food so go hungry and it is too expensive. My favorite part of the meal was the salads. Service was great, but meat just ok so not planning to do back anytime soon.

My expectations were low but we were pleasantly surprised by the food which we actually really enjoyed. Super fun atmosphere for kids and kids at heart. We booked one of the latest dinner reservations of the evening and it worked out great. Not too busy/crowded in the restaurant and we were done with rides for the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter