Mystic Portal Punch with Souvenir Alien Sipper – $16.19
Ice Cream Float with Root Beer – $4.99

Cold Brew Joffrey’s Coffee – $3.79
Mikey Milk – $1.99

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Some pictures:

woodys-lunchbox-smores.jpg

S’more French Toast Breakfast Sandwich – Oozy goodness in a chocolate ganache- and marshmallow-stuffed French toast topped with graham cracker crumbles. Inspired by the classic American campfire treat.

woodys-lunchbox-smoked-turkey.jpg

Smoked Turkey, Eggs, Swiss, Peppers, and Onions on Sourdough – The perfect hand-held stack of breakfast goodness.

woodys-lunchbox-breakfast-bowl.jpg

Breakfast Bowl – The green army men line up for this hearty bowl of potato barrels, brisket-country gravy, and scrambled eggs.

woodys-lunchbox-bb1-brisket.jpg

BBQ Brisket Melt – With a nod to cowboy Woody, this Texas-style smoked brisket features cheddar, Monterey Jack, pickles, and BBQ sauce on garlic butter-grilled sourdough.

woodys-lunchbox-monte.jpg

Monte Cristo with Raspberry Jam – Woody’s version of this classic sandwich has layers of ham, turkey, Swiss, and raspberry jam…and is grilled to a golden brown.

woodys-lunchbox-totchos.jpg

Totchos – Potato barrels, corn chips, chili, and cheese – what’s not to love??

woodys-lunchbox-sides.jpg

Sides include tomato basil soup, vegetable macaroni salad, and potato barrels.

woodys-lunchbox-tart.jpg

Raspberry Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Dried Fruit and Chocolate-Hazelnut Lunch Box Tart garnished with Icing and Caramelized Bacon – Even toys need a sweet treat! Inspired by breakfast toaster pastries, this modern interpretation, with its uniquely delicate crust, is the perfect hand-held pastry.

woodys-lunchbox-parfait.jpg

Banana Split Yogurt Parfait – Layers of banana-vanilla Greek yogurt (with a hint of honey), fresh bananas, strawberries, and pineapple topped with granola and chocolate chips. A delicious and healthful way to start the day!

woodys-lunchbox-soda-floats.jpg

Soda Floats – All toys would agree that a refreshing soda float is the perfect nostalgic beverage!

Last edited:
Nice pictures, it won't matter to us this trip (first 2 weeks in June) but by our 2021 trip things should have settled down in that area. Thanks

Everything looks really good! I hope they offer mobile ordering. Would like to try at the end of July but I dont want to wait an hour for a QS lol fingers crossed!

Thanks! The lunchbox tarts look good. What is the first sandwich? Looks like a S'mores sandwich to me.

This menu post is missing the breakfast items, which are the first three items pictured. It's a French Toast/S'more Sandwich with chocolate and marshmallow filling and graham cracker crumbles on the outside; a Breakfast Sandwich, and a Breakfast Scramble Bowl.

This menu post is missing the breakfast items, which are the first three items pictured. It's a French Toast/S'more Sandwich with chocolate and marshmallow filling and graham cracker crumbles on the outside; a Breakfast Sandwich, and a Breakfast Scramble Bowl.

Thank you! I couldn't figure it out. LOL!

I like most s'mores things, but I am not sure I could eat that for breakfast wish it was a snack instead. Looks better than I had anticipated.

Did anyone else envision the Monte Cristo from Cafe Orleans in DL upon reading it above? LOL.

Guess my imagination is a bit ambitious for a WDW QS. :ssst: Still exciting! :yay:

It seems like they are planning on being open for breakfast, which, if I'm not mistaken, will be the only QS at HS with breakfast.

You all are so positive. I can’t say I feel the same way. My thoughts for the pennies they are worth:

Pop Tarts for dessert? Seriously? No thank you.

Corn chips on top of tater tot nachos? I’ll pass, and for that price, I wouldn’t order them minus one of the carbs.

You couldn’t pay me to eat a turkey sandwich at the Studios after my attempt to eat the slimy turkey sandwich that I was served at Backlot Express or whatever that G-d forsaken place near Star Tours is called. Truly the most vile thing I was ever served at WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter