Woody's Lunch Box mobile order?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Do you go ahead and mobile order Woody's Lunch Box early in the morning for a meal at lunch? I think this is what I had to do in 2021. Do they have more seating now?

It has been a couple years since we've been to Hollywood Studios, but we wanted to make sure we got a prime lunch time, so we went ahead and ordered for Woody's Lunchbox on the skyliner on our way over that morning. It worked out great.

I've had lunch there twice in the last year. Both times I mobiled ordered right at lunchtime (between 12 and 1) and both times my order was ready within 10 minutes even though the regular line was crazy long, so I don't think mobile ordering ahead of time is really necessary. Seating was tough to find though and we had to eat standing at a table.

I've had lunch there twice in the last year. Both times I mobiled ordered right at lunchtime (between 12 and 1) and both times my order was ready within 10 minutes even though the regular line was crazy long, so I don't think mobile ordering ahead of time is really necessary. Seating was tough to find though and we had to eat standing at a table.
I thought they added more seating, perhaps just not enough?

We've mobile ordered from there a few times within the last few months and every time we only ordered a few minutes in advance, or basically when we were about ready to eat.

I think the mobile order issue in 2021 was a mess and ordering far in advance is no longer necessary. The seating area is still too small, though, and it doesn't seem like they're basing mobile order availability on seating, but more on how fast they can get the meals out.

Seating ... any added was negligible and still difficult to find seating. I think the rumor they were adding a substantial number has been updated to the construction is to add to the kitchen. Frustrating because the entire land is short on seating.

Another thing we experienced was we were trying to order breakfast on the Moble App about 30+ minutes before breakfast was to end. It wasn't showing up. I double checked hours and it should have been. Got in line and they said yes they are still serving by in person order but it leaves app early - I guess to discourage while kitchen in conversion. We did think the breakfast was good and not unreasonably priced.

When we ate here last month they were no longer blocking the seating to people with orders. Anyone could come in and sit which made the already limited sitting impossible. Maybe it was just the day we were there but it was a disaster.

When we ate here last month they were no longer blocking the seating to people with orders. Anyone could come in and sit which made the already limited sitting impossible. Maybe it was just the day we were there but it was a disaster.
Same for us too!

It is so annoying to have a tray of food walking aimlessly hoping for a table while people with no food sit at them on their cell phones waiting for family members to get off Slinky. We had to eat like we were at Epcot last time ... standing using the trash can as our table.

Same for us too!

It is so annoying to have a tray of food walking aimlessly hoping for a table while people with no food sit at them on their cell phones waiting for family members to get off Slinky. We had to eat like we were at Epcot last time ... standing using the trash can as our table.
Good grief. I'm rethinking Woody's now for meal.

Same for us too!

We arrived at 8:50 am and the ropes were across the entrances but people were just going under or opening and closing the ropes and sitting at tables so quite a few tables taken before place even started serving food.

Yes, that was our experience as well. Lots of people just sitting at tables and using it as a place to rest. There is not enough seating in that area for a meal and not enough seating in general if someone is hot or tired. And definitely do not think that people will get up and move if they see you with a tray of food. They won't.

Nope, it looks like this all day long. Makes me crazy. I LOVE the food, but we don't eat there, because there is never anywhere to sit.
Yeah it is always packed. Usually we just try to stand at one of the long bar tables, or worst case walk across and sit on the curb. Would love extra seating but nowhere to put it. I think they simply underestimated how popular it would be when they opened.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter