Woo to the Hoo!!! They read it!

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I'm so excited! They read my e-mail on today's show! I'm a star! :cheer2:

Seriously, I feel like a celebrity! Apparently I get to decide if I want a Pod Squad shirt or a Dis Unplugged shirt. Decisions....decisions.....

Denice T.
Olathe, KS

They read mine too!!:banana: :banana: :banana: I was so excited that I felt like a celebrity too how sad is that?:sad2: I was hoping Bob would get to read and he did of course I loved the way he pronounced my name Amandur.:rotfl: I was hoping I would get one of these T-shirts before our trip so I could get some pictures of me wearing it in the parks. Yea!!

Congrats to you both! And thanks for posting this - when I downloaded from iTunes yesterday, it didn't have the email show so I thought there just wasn't going to be one again. I am downloading it now and have another day of listening to the famous Orlando Team!!! :cheer2:

Disneybride2K3: Seen your other posts about not getting mails read. Keep trying. I've submitted 4 questions total, the 3rd they read; I fired one off the day before the podcast....

Disneybride2K3: Seen your other posts about not getting mails read. Keep trying. I've submitted 4 questions total, the 3rd they read; I fired one off the day before the podcast....
Hmmm - good advice - thanks!!! Now I just have to come up with a Pod Squad worthy question....:surfweb: I'll be working on that!

I'm so new to this. I need to know, how do you send them emails. I haven't had the chance this week to actually sit down and listen yet, so I don't know the contact info. Anyone care to enlighten me?

I made it on today's show!! Woohoo!! It's wierd to hear your own voice though.

Now I just have to wait patiently until i get an email about the t-shirt. I am so excited!!

Hey there,

Just a quick note....

If you heard your voicemail during the show and have NOT heard from Julie, you might want to send her an email at Julie@WDWINFO.com.

We listen to the recordings over and over again and there are times that we cant agree...."did the person say F or S?"

It's tough to get the full email at times so she might have difficulty reaching you.

Then again....she might just be slacking off.:lmao:

Ok...now she's going to get me.:scared1:

Kevin

Hey there,

Just a quick note....

If you heard your voicemail during the show and have NOT heard from Julie, you might want to send her an email at Julie@WDWINFO.com.

We listen to the recordings over and over again and there are times that we cant agree...."did the person say F or S?"

It's tough to get the full email at times so she might have difficulty reaching you.

Then again....she might just be slacking off.:lmao:

Ok...now she's going to get me.:scared1:

Kevin

Watch out , Kevin, 'cuz, you know that Julie is FIERCE!!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter