Woo Hoo I won 4 FL Resident Water Park APs !

pandora174

DIS Veteran
So excited :thumbsup2 Checked my e-mail & I had a "Congratulations, you're a winner of the Hess Splash of Summer Water Parks Sweepstakes !"

I had liked them on Facebook, entered & totally forgot about it. Now can't wait to get our passes which will be used on our next trip in August :banana:

Chances are we won't be able to resist & just go for a weekend to check out the water parks. We've never been so everyone is feeling the Disney magic right now :hug: The passes are for FL residents and after 2:00 pm annual passes but we're not morning people so it's all good !!

Now to figure out what to do with the 4th pass since it's only DH, myself & DS 9 :idea: I never win anything & this is the 2nd thing I won this week ! I also won $25 worth of gas at work so I better run & play the lottery :rotfl2:

I will try to do some research to see if they can be upgraded. Normally when we sell the Resident After 2:00 APs we mention that any time during the year for about $41 it can be upgraded to the regular, all-day AP. I do not know if these are upgradable, but more than likely we would have to do the specific upgrade and see if the ATS computer would allow it. The promotional material does not say either way. If the tickets will say COMP on them they cannot be upgraded.

So excited :thumbsup2 Checked my e-mail & I had a "Congratulations, you're a winner of the Hess Splash of Summer Water Parks Sweepstakes !"

I had liked them on Facebook, entered & totally forgot about it. Now can't wait to get our passes which will be used on our next trip in August :banana:

Chances are we won't be able to resist & just go for a weekend to check out the water parks. We've never been so everyone is feeling the Disney magic right now :hug: The passes are for FL residents and after 2:00 pm annual passes but we're not morning people so it's all good !!

Now to figure out what to do with the 4th pass since it's only DH, myself & DS 9 :idea: I never win anything & this is the 2nd thing I won this week ! I also won $25 worth of gas at work so I better run & play the lottery :rotfl2:
:yay::dance3::cheer2::banana: Congrats:thumbsup2

Lucky you! I've been to Typhoon Lagoon, but that was years ago. We were pondering getting the after 2pm passes next year, and take a year off our regular APs ... so I'm jealous! And like ya'll, we aren't early birds either, but sometimes I think it's nicer to get to the parks later and enjoy it later. We did rope drop at SWW two weekends ago, and I thought we were going to die, lol. I wish I had entered this contest!

We just hit BB on Sunday! DS9 said it was the best day of his trip and I agreed! We just love the waterparks! The last 2 hours they are open are the best, things start clearing out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter